Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Santana out ?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
BREAKING NEWS : SANTANA HAS QUIT. Yipeeeeeee !!!!

http://www.football365.co.za/story/0,22162,14340_5638757,00.html
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Re: Santana out ?
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 02:58:28 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

The only good and quality  Foreign coach Bafana had was Carlos Quiroz the rest were just Garbage. By the way Troussier is a failure in football.Correction Pyro! He never coached Korea(he coached Japan) and all the national teams he coached never won a single World cup match let alone pa** through the group stages.Knowing how South African Soccer works all my life and the behaviour of these SAFA cats, Guys let me tell whats goin to gonna go down 3 to 4 months before the World Cup Starts. Santana is going to be fired then they will hire a local Coach like Jomo or Gordon.

My premonition came true!!! Makhosi!! *Sneeze* They gonna bring Benni! BACK! let me hear an AMEN!!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I want Gordon Igesund

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
so its true, dude is gone, just like that, i bet his gonna laugh his a** off to the bank when they make an advance payment of his contract. he is now patiently waiting for the multiple R1,4 million's to hit the bank and laugh all the way to Brazil.

i heard perreira's return is extremely imminent, pshhhhhhh f*** him, now his dollars are getting real he wants to come back? dont see the reason why they want dude back
Hood.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
cant we just get a south african coach who speaks ENGLISH ...
or dammit some african language.
if we are lucky we might get someone who anderstands the nuances of telling players "You stupid p.... stop dribbling and pa**"
"take a n***se shot"

sigh

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I tell you my friends if it's not gonna be another brazilian coach after "consultation" with relevant stakeholders i.e Pareira, it's definately Jomo ;)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
if jomo coaches I will quit South african soccer

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
So far it looks like Perreira is gonna be back. He was doing pretty well b4 he left, plus he's got international experience, although he hasn't been doing that well in Brazil.

I don't see a local coach being a**igned as none of them really have any extensive international experience, aside from Jomo and Clive, who actually both suck as coaches.

The only local coach who can help us here is Shakes Mashaba, but i wonder how the relations are between him and SAFA now.

The most important thing with the new coach is the selection he's gonna make. My recommendations:

Drop Mokoena & Sibaya,
Alternate Kagiso and Benson - never play them together @  the same time.
Play Bryce Moon and bench Gaxa (he doesn't provide the attacking flair that the likes of Dani Alves, Maicon, Sergio Ramos,etc have).
Similar for Tshepo Masilela on the left ( find someone more attacking as well).
Bring in Daine Claite, Franklin Cale and Terminator and start playing them on a regular.
Always Play Tshabalala as a sub in the second half. He has the ability to change things around.
Mphela and Henyekane should be our main striking force, with Khenyeza as the main sub and Parker second.

Keep the 3 a**essors and let them work closely with the Coach. The Coach should also be in regular contact with local PSL coaches, to identify people on form and nuture them.

Avoid Santana's mistakes:

Don't play defensive football
Get a good captain
Make timely substitutions
Rotate the squad more if other players are not living up to expectations.

We got 8 months. All of this is achievable to at least avoid an embarra**ing WC for us.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 01:24:13 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
I would appreciate if SAFA can appoint a local coach, especially Ted Demitru whom I know is an innovative man who would adapt easily a under pressure in the world cup. SAFA would then need to make SAFA development structures present in all corners of the country. This would provide the country will alternative material in the future.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
So far it looks like Perreira is gonna be back. He was doing pretty well b4 he left, plus he's got international experience, although he hasn't been doing that well in Brazil.

I don't see a local coach being a**igned as none of them really have any extensive international experience, aside from Jomo and Clive, who actually both suck as coaches.

The only local coach who can help us here is Shakes Mashaba, but i wonder how the relations are between him and SAFA now.

The most important thing with the new coach is the selection he's gonna make. My recommendations:

Drop Mokoena & Sibaya,
Alternate Kagiso and Benson - never play them together @  the same time.
Play Bryce Moon and bench Gaxa (he doesn't provide the attacking flair that the likes of Dani Alves, Maicon, Sergio Ramos,etc have).
Similar for Tshepo Masilela on the left ( find someone more attacking as well).
Bring in Daine Claite, Franklin Cale and Terminator and start playing them on a regular.
Always Play Tshabalala as a sub in the second half. He has the ability to change things around.
Mphela and Henyekane should be our main striking force, with Khenyeza as the main sub and Parker second.

Keep the 3 a**essors and let them work closely with the Coach. The Coach should also be in regular contact with local PSL coaches, to identify people on form and nuture them.

Avoid Santana's mistakes:

Don't play defensive football
Get a good captain
Make timely substitutions
Rotate the squad more if other players are not living up to expectations.

We got 8 months. All of this is achievable to at least avoid an embarra**ing WC for us.

but perreira loves his 4-5-1 too much, I still want Igesund tho dude deserves a chance

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
All we need is a guy who is gonna say to our players, "I'm not taking any of your bullshit. If you don't perform to the top of your abilities every week, you are out."

We all agreed earlier, the problem is not as much our coach as our players. Santana was shit though and he shouldn't have been appointed in the first place, but do you guys also think Queroz and all the other coaches we have run through are all shit?

Then why do they perform at other teams?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
south frcan players a complacent as f*** they tend to coast as soon as they think they've made it they dont show any of that hunger that alot of other countries show

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
double cosign on MrC's comment, but i just disagree with leaving out Masilela. If i remember correctly there was a game whereby both goals that were scored by Parker where coming from Masilela's crosses...

As for the coach, lets bring back Perreira and employ those 3 (Grant, Clive and Jomo) as a**essors and advisers....  Bafana Bafana isnt as shit as we all say they are, our analysis is based on frustrations. We all believed that Bafana Bafana could give big names a challange if we worked more on our strikers and drop off Mokoena after their perfomance during the Confed. I still think they still can with the right support from all structures.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

double cosign on MrC's comment, but i just disagree with leaving out Masilela. If i remember correctly there was a game whereby both goals that were scored by Parker where coming from Masilela's crosses...

As i recall we were playing New Zealand when that happened ? That was the only time Tshepo did that. Against stronger opposition he struggles to go forward. Bryce Moon on the other hand, is a terrific right wing back, although defensively not as strong.But hey, it's give and take. We just need to complement him with a same kinda of left back , who is more consistent than Tshepo.

But u know what, at the end of the day the players need to step it up. We can talk tactics and formations the whole day.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 02:21:38 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

. I still think they still can with the right support from all structures.
Co-sign
No!! if we employ Parreira we would be more frustated!!! Put a local coach!!!

MZU,i Never forget a face,ive seen your a** before maybe in a party or function or somewhere between those lines but there were bishes involved ;D.