Africasgateway.com

Santana out ?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
double cosign on MrC's comment, but i just disagree with leaving out Masilela. If i remember correctly there was a game whereby both goals that were scored by Parker where coming from Masilela's crosses...

. I still think they still can with the right support from all structures.
Co-sign
No!! if we employ Parreira we would be more frustated!!! Put a local coach!!!

MZU,i Never forget a face,ive seen your a** before maybe in a party or function or somewhere between those lines but there were bishes involved ;D.

was he involved in your cock blocking debacle  ;D

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Deacon lets not ruin other people threadz man ;D! Back to your question nah!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
tl tl tl tl tl tl  :D :D ;D

back on topic our wing game could be really sick if we get a coach that knows what hes doing, klate;terminator; cale; tshabalala and moon someone needs to unleash these mahf***as

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
double cosign on MrC's comment, but i just disagree with leaving out Masilela. If i remember correctly there was a game whereby both goals that were scored by Parker where coming from Masilela's crosses...

. I still think they still can with the right support from all structures.
Co-sign
No!! if we employ Parreira we would be more frustated!!! Put a local coach!!!

MZU,i Never forget a face,ive seen your a** before maybe in a party or function or somewhere between those lines but there were bishes involved ;D.

I saw the part i highlighted and i thought it was definately me..lmao... check your pm...

@MrC.... Regarding Masilela's consistancy, i believe that is a problem with ALL South African players....*NOT DEFENDING MASILELA*

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

@MrC.... Regarding Masilela's consistancy, i believe that is a problem with ALL South African players....*NOT DEFENDING MASILELA*

TRUE.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah, but have you seen this white boy's swag?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
so i hear bafana bafana's next match is against these guys..

my money is on these women.

1 - 0

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
now that the that dude is gone, who do you guys recommend, apart from perreira?
Hood.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Why does it matter They're just going to throw tons of cash at some big name hot shot coach, who just going to take the money and run. When we fail at the world cup you can bet SAFA is gonna blame the foreign coach. It's all part of a plan see? When SAFA f***s up they need an over-paid foreigner to blame.

Get over yourself.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I have faith in the new SAFA executive. They seem focused on the job @ hand. Read in the Star today all this shit is basically Oliphant's fault. Dude apparently hired Santana without consulting any of the board members. Dude's where gonna have a meeting when they were told, a contract was already given to Santana, who was actually # 5 in the list Perreira suggested to SAFA.

I think they should give either Gordon or Gavin a chance, or even have them on as co-coaches. Double GG baba. Goals galore. ;D
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I have faith in the new SAFA executive. They seem focused on the job @ hand. Read in the Star today all this shit is basically Oliphant's fault. Dude apparently hired Santana without consulting any of the board members. Dude's where gonna have a meeting when they were told, a contract was already given to Santana, who was actually # 5 in the list Perreira suggested to SAFA.

I think they should give either Gordon or Gavin a chance, or even have them on as co-coaches. Double GG baba. Goals galore. ;D

I've always hated that f***er oliphant

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Dialog Between Santana and Perreira

The dialogue between Perreira and Santana before Santana joined Bafunny Bafunny

Perreira : dude stop sitting around and starving in Brazil, there's a place in Africa with plenty of moola and the football a**ociation is a bunch of retards who will pay you whatever you want and believe whatever you say.

Santana: how much are we talking about?

Perreira: around R1.5 mil a month....

Santana: You lie....get out of here! I thought Africa was a third world continent?

Perreira: Yep thats what I thought too, but hey these guys are nut case, they are so gullible its not funny, and they think they are rich..

Santana: you getting me excited now, but how will I get my hands on those riches?

Perreira : mmmmmhhh..... how well do you know soccer cousin? because i was thinkin you can come take my place as a coach of their national team, i miss home now and I've had my share already..

Santana: I watch it every now and then.

Perreira: Ahhhh, thats enough.. we can even say you've coached a small local team before and I will recommend you cousin...

Santana: man we talking about a national team here, not just any local team!!

Perreira: Dont worry cousin leave all that to me, I told you thats a banana republic.

Santana: But dont you have a contract with them already?

Perreira : So what? I can always say my wife is sick and needs my support..

Santana: oh one last thing.... I just met this woman and I really like her, I just cant leave her..

Perreira: Can she speak English?

Santana: She watches Santa Babra and she said to me this morning "happy morning"

Perreira: Great!!! she can go to SA with you.. we'll say she's your interpreter, she can also earn some money from SAFA.

Santana: you kidding me... is this country soo bad?

Perreira: a circus I tell you...

Santana: what if I want to come back home before my contract expires?

Perreira: dont worry you will not stay there for long, no one ever does, the team loses all the time and the public blames the coach...

Santana: so these guys cant even play?

Perreira: come watch this video... you see this weakest link? "Aron Mokeona the gate way" he is the captain. should I say more?

Santana: hahahahaha... let me go do my visa and pa**port right away.
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I also think pitso should bounce, he was supposed to guide santana on local players I didnt see none of that filtering through

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Its simple for Bafana to win SAFA must talk to  Mr Motaung and Home Affairs to make temp IDs for foreign  Chiefs players and let Kaizer Chiefs to rep RSA next year for the World Cup 
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
no coach will succeed with the current powers that be, period

the football fraternity needs a complete overhaul

from administration, development, the league everything

this coach thing is just looking for quick fixes and papering over cracks,

with that said, the next coach will fail, if he's international, a local one in the interim might do better, but not succeed

in short bafana bafana will do f***'all in the world cup,
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up