Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ladies:once a month you should take yo man out..ON YOU!!!

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Thank you Anna, that's what I've been waiting to hear all this time. Unfortunately no one really puts it into practice. Recently my girl complained that i don't buy her flowers, or do romantic things....

What is romance, anyway? ;D
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
True.........Hence I think i was born too late. The 40's or 100BC would have worked just fine for me.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

be a feminist but then don't expect chivalry from men,otherwise its hypocritical

yes kelis, make up your mind or become a lesbian like all the well-meaning feminists out there.
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
God made men & women to support and help each other, not for the men to exploit women or vise versa. I apologise Pyro for bringin God into this but I fear that my arguement is falling on deaf ears. But I still mentain that I hate modern men and all that they represent.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
God made men & women to support and help each other, not for the men to exploit women or vise versa. I apologise Pyro for bringin God into this but I fear that my arguement is falling on deaf ears. But I still mentain that I hate modern men and all that they represent.

Who is this God character you speak of and why is he involved with made men? Made women too? He has women in his family? How is his business?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this thread is going 5 pages deep today im telling you

i cosign with what pyro said about women wanting to be peer to men on everything, back in the days women would do all the house work while the man is away working and when he comes back, he treats he will then spoil his wife and thank him for all the support she has given him. a man's love, guidance, respect and financial backing was like a reward to a woman who worked hard to ensure that her man is adequately supplied with what ever he needed. now the government has complicated all this shit, the world was cool and a man's place in the home was visible until women started demanding all these so called guiding prerogatives and that was when the world of men came to an end. ok when a man is like "ok f*** this shit, ima let this bitch have all she wants and when she slaps me, ima slap back at her". then the government starts talking all this nonsense like men aren't supposed to hit back at an angry women, like WTF man, thought u said we was equal n shit?
Hood.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
In 10000 bc men would go hunting and the ladies would gather fruits around the cave and protect children. There was a lot of pressure on men then to supply.

10000 years after. Both men and women go hunting and gathering. The period of child care is much shorter. Yet there is still a lof of pressure on men to provide.

something seems wrong in this equation.

Anyway... "All the women, who're indepedent, lets go 50/50" the wise words of Mdu. that ratio works well for me
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Excuse you Onek1nd but women go hunting with men and still come back home to fullfill their wifey duties i.e cook, clean, help kids with homework, etc while the men chills and watch sport. But oh no "we" don't recognise this, oh no sir, its all about the bloody men, boo whoo feel sorry for the men!!!! GTFOH

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i would never ever in my precious life go 50/50 with a women i married, if the father is the head of the family, then let me practice my duties appropriately with out any disturbance from the wife. if a women wants a 50/50 typa relationship then i dont mind seating my a** on the couch for all day and play hide n seek with the kids and sprinkle popcorns everywhere in the house whilst my wife is out in the dangerous streets of this cold world working hard to bring us something to eat. would be one hellafa life!!!
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I would not be suprised.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
i would never ever in my precious life go 50/50 with a women i married, if the father is the head of the family, then let me practice my duties appropriately with out any disturbance from the wife. if a women wants a 50/50 typa relationship then i dont mind seating my a** on the couch for all day and play hide n seek with the kids and sprinkle popcorns everywhere in the house whilst my wife is out in the dangerous streets of this cold world working hard to bring us something to eat. would be one hellafa life!!!
wakakakaka!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Beloe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Gol D FuSer
    • View Profile
"Cos apparently you're people too now" hahahahahahahaha damn pyro thats some gomu gomu no realshit! I had a flash in my mind of some cat returning a woman to a store on sum "Sorry sir, this bitch is broken"

FuS
It Aint Like Its Hell Here!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
50/50 is good but the reality is Man pay more and the funny thing is they dont say or admit it to their buddies they pay :D :D :D