The Ultimate Exposion Thread

Tonnes · 9 · 2542

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Pyro is taking too long to open one...so here it is.

'New, Jack is one of those dudes who put wallets and car keys on top of the table and take 30 minutes to finish a cider' Ramo

ADD UP OR DIE.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Liquidz walk arround in faded timbs on weekends, and his Golf has one speaker not working but the sub-woofer compliments the f***ed up sound.
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Liquidz walk arround in faded timbs on weekends, and his Golf has one speaker not working but the sub-woofer compliments the f***ed up sound.

LOL!
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
when pyro got his first job as a journo, he was always googling stuff and saying it nearer to his boss with an intention of impressing his new boss not knowing that what he was doing was regarded as the biggest lame move a journo can pull to impress a boss, so i a friend to tried to help him recommended that he reads novels and journals written by old political heads and regulary logg on to urbandictionary.com when he feels like swearing at a person the american street way
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
when pyro got his first job as a journo, he was always googling stuff and saying it nearer to his boss with an intention of impressing his new boss not knowing that what he was doing was regarded as the biggest lame move a journo can pull to impress a boss, so i a friend to tried to help him recommended that he reads novels and journals written by old political heads and regulary logg on to urbandictionary.com when he feels like swearing at a person the american street way

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

swing and a miss there madeline

That not good enough for ya?

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG

swing and a miss there madeline

[/quote]

yep a total miss....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa