Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Wine Thread:Four Cousins

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
you mean you havent noticed Baldi?  ;D

Stop lying to people. You look your age. In fact you're starting to look like you need a rest. You should post a pic and let everyone be the judge of that.

thats usually because I do need a rest. u should see me when im well rested.

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
In my circles four Cousins is worshiped as the real shit. Peeps call it Mzala. I did taste that shit and it was not nice.  It tasted like any other cheap wine.  Mad mentioned Paarl and this took me back in high school.  Niggaz in the hood called it Perel and it was preferred warm b’coz it went into the system quick. It was a perfect   starter   on a night -out, as it minimized costs for a crew to be satisfied. Niggaz believed whether  you drink cheap or expensive booze you reach the same state of drunkenness.  The funny part about drinking “Perel” is that when niggaz hadn’t gulped it, it is hidden as it is stigmatized by the society but when it’s on the veins niggaz hoist the empty bottle in the air in song  entering them till they r full. Perel tales r cla**ical.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
In my circles four Cousins is worshiped as the real shit. Peeps call it Mzala. I did taste that shit and it was not nice.  It tasted like any other cheap wine.  Mad mentioned Paarl and this took me back in high school.  Niggaz in the hood called it Perel and it was preferred warm b’coz it went into the system quick. It was a perfect   starter   on a night -out, as it minimized costs for a crew to be satisfied. Niggaz believed whether  you drink cheap or expensive booze you reach the same state of drunkenness.  The funny part about drinking “Perel” is that when niggaz hadn’t gulped it, it is hidden as it is stigmatized by the society but when it’s on the veins niggaz hoist the empty bottle in the air in song  entering them till they r full. Perel tales r cla**ical.

ha ha
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
for really good wines try "The Chocolate Block" or "Kannonkop" - the 2005/2006 vintages are particularly good.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Enjoy my wines, the Entry Level wines I trust & swear by:

Fleur du Cap
Durbansville
Boshendale
Groot Constansia

I hate semi sweet shit, and 4cousins and all that crap is begging for a headache. - no f***en thank you!

if its not wine then

Heineken
Vodka & lime
savannah *light* must be a light, not tryna wake up with my face hanging from the floor!

(in that particular order, oh but the beer must chill if my belly is already stuffed)
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
for really good wines try "The Chocolate Block" or "Kannonkop" - the 2005/2006 vintages are particularly good.

co-sign
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.