Africasgateway.com

Christians

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
All I can say is that...God is alive and was still there and he's still here.
Everything that has happened and that is still happening, days has been prophesied in the bible.
I always say that if there was one religion, everything would be so much better.

I can already tell that you're going to try to advocate Christianity as the one and only true religion and if we all worshipped you god things would be good. I am pre-empting this, by posting this:

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
 :D :D yo pyro I'll be posting this in a few minutes inside the comics section as soon as I finish uploading it

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 12:25:25 PM by Deacon Frost Slayer of lames »

That not good enough for ya?

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile
Pyro did you once mention that you are a satanist?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
yo i dont give a f*** about religion really...more blood spill over that ish than anything else yo...i was born again and backslid but i know the real...been in to many situations to say that god is not real nor his son..however the mother f***ers always try and make you doubt your beliefs and test yo faith like sayin the mayans were the true peeps...oooooh!!@!! this is that ish i dont need in my life niccas..times are tuff and peeps still trippin on "make your life right with the lord"...nicca...the lord is omnipresent and he knows your life before it even got started so he knows why im puffin weed he knows why im freaky in bed and he knows that i killed someone ...oops..but ya!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Laveyan Satanism... Google it.

I don't worship Satan or anyone else.

Povertyproperty

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-3
    • View Profile

was just checking..i know the difference between theistic and laveyan...and i have read on laveyan satanism before but what i have always failed to understand is why the use of the word "satanism" if you don't worship satan.perhaps you guys should chage the name of your belief system to just laveyan or laveyanism

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

was just checking..i know the difference between theistic and laveyan...and i have read on laveyan satanism before but what i have always failed to understand is why the use of the word "satanism" if you don't worship satan.perhaps you guys should chage the name of your belief system to just laveyan or laveyanism

The intent is to mock Christianity for their tendency to blame Satan for their natural (and sometimes just weird) urges and actions.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

The intent is to mock Christianity for their tendency to blame Satan for their natural (and sometimes just weird) urges and actions.

people don't really take this 'religion' seriously do they?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

people don't really take this 'religion' seriously do they?

It's not a religion as much as it is a lifestyle.

It's all about doing what feels good and not caring what anyone thinks or being guided by someone else's sense of morality. The only ironclad rule is similar to Christianity ironically. Do unto others...
as long as your fun and expression doesn't hurt anyone else, it is okay. It is just a kind of Hedonistic lifestyle, with a smidgen (I said smidgen) of religious ceremony, weant to poke fun of Christians.

an example is Black Ma**, which uses elements of catholic ma**, but f***s with it. Instead of an altar they use a naked woman lying on her back.
For the Eucharist, they dip wafer biscuits into a woman's naughty place and eat it, etc.

There is no belief in the supernatural. No God, no devil, no anything, except man and his carnal needs, which need to be satisfied.

Individualism.

What is not to be taken seriously about this?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
sure, most of it makes sense and it sounds fun. i just wanted to know if there's a ma** of people out there who rabidly identify as Laveyan Satanists - you know, people who follow the protocols and ceremony 'religiously'.

is there?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I wouldn't know. If there are, they are idiots, because that would mean they are doing exactly what the "religion" set out to destroy, which is adhere to a doctrine which is meant to control. Sadly, since people are also inherently stupid, I wouldn't be surprised if there are folks like this.

I haven't met any though. I saw a cool episode of Tyra once, where Anton Lavey jr. The current high priest of the church of Satan was on.
He spoke about the religion and called a couple of "white witches" who claimed they practiced good magic, idiots for believing in rubbish like that.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
whoah...missed this whole satanism part...
must say i've never known anyone to openly admit this
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Here is a good explanation that I just found on Wikipedia:
Satan is said to appear in mythology and literature around the world as a trickster, rebel, and Figure seeking the destruction or slavery of man. Figures such as the Greek Prometheus are said to perfectly exemplify the qualities of Satan, the prideful rebel.[12] Satan is seen as the powerful individual who acts regardless of what others might say.[13] Also, the word satan is derived from the Hebrew for "adversary" or "accuser" (ha-satan). Thus, combining the traditional rebellious imagery a**ociated with Satan and other relative deities, together with the etymological aspect of the word itself, Satanists claim to be adversaries of mainstream behavior which they define as "herd conformity", seeing it as stifling to individuality, creativity, and progress.[14]

Satanists do not believe that Satan is a god; rather, the function of God is performed and satisfied by the Satanist him/herself. That is, the needs of worship, ritual, and religious/spiritual focus are directed, effectively, inwards towards the Satanist, as opposed to outwards towards a God.

LaVey proposes, instead, that if all gods are creations of humans, worship of an external deity is worship of its creator by proxy. He suggests, then, that the rational Satanists should instead internalize their gods and therefore worship themselves; hence the Satanic maxim, "I am my own god."

It follows that Satanism shuns the idea of belief in all other deities as well. Belief in any such externalized deities is generally considered grounds for excluding someone as a Satanist, and devil worship in particular is considered nothing more than a misguided inversion of Christianity, the practitioners of which being regarded as devil-worshipers, instead of Satanists.

There is more here for anyone interested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 01:29:14 PM by Me »

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
It's all really kinda silly to me.

As I see it, All... actually most (to be politically correct ::)) gods are based on fear and, in my opinion, weakness. You wanna insure your safety so you create this imaginary body guard who's high and mighty and above everyone else to protect you right, but if he DOES however let you die ::) :P he takes you to a place in the skies where everything is white, where there's no hip hop and everyone has funny mutations, which usually form on they back. stupid

And I think of satan as a personal scapegoat when you do bad stuff.
"I was possessed by Satan", best excuse I know if you wanna wild out and foam outya mouf lol.

And that LaveYan satanism or whatever.... stupid.
I HATE ma**, why would I wanna break away from it just to go and do it there aswell!!!??? I don't know man, which man with a half decent life would have time for all of this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I should create my own religion though.
it'll be J-oNE a lism. oh oh or better yet, spongyligionism. ye that's dope!
We will praise the MPC or any sampler of your choice, praise Bob James and other big sampled artists from 1960's-1980 and quit work to make music. Oh and composing is gay, it's the devil. Oh ya, and everyday at 16:00 CAT we will all gather at our homes no matter what you're doing and watch and episode of Spongebob (unless you got PVR obviously)
Ye that's a gangsta religion :)

Spongyligionism. We beat those other religions. (lol, he said 'beat' those other religions)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

And that LaveYan satanism or whatever.... stupid.
I HATE ma**, why would I wanna break away from it just to go and do it there aswell!!!??? I don't know man, which man with a half decent life would have time for all of this.

You just missed the entire point, so I a**ume you are an idiot.

You don't have to do anything you don't wanna. YOu are your own god. The Black Ma** is just a way to mock Christians. It is a fun escape. Who doesn't like having naked chicks around?

Read the Wiki link I posted, it will put it in perspective for you.