• Rebbi Muzik

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

And that LaveYan satanism or whatever.... stupid.
I HATE ma**, why would I wanna break away from it just to go and do it there aswell!!!??? I don't know man, which man with a half decent life would have time for all of this.

You just missed the entire point, so I a**ume you are an idiot.

You don't have to do anything you don't wanna. YOu are your own god. The Black Ma** is just a way to mock Christians. It is a fun escape. Who doesn't like having naked chicks around?

Read the Wiki link I posted, it will put it in perspective for you.

Nah I'm good with Spongyligionism. But I'll give it a minute. Either way my religions better than yours, mine is the only one that is right and yours is wrong and the mpc is the only God that can save you from t-pain and composers, which previously stated are the devil.
lol seriously though, I'll give it a look
@J-ONE, No HIP HOP!!! Don't be serious?? Any good woman?
You want bitches like these right??

See the power of the sampler God??

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
pyro...seems to me you can do all those things (be the creative,non-conformist,individualistic,hedonistic person you want to be) the link you posted describes,without being a laveyan satanist?
what's the appeal then?the mocking christians part?the rituals?the shock-effect?
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
pyro...seems to me you can do all those things (be the creative,non-conformist,individualistic,hedonistic person you want to be) the link you posted describes,without being a laveyan satanist?
what's the appeal then?the mocking christians part?the rituals?the shock-effect?

Of course. It is just for fun really. Like I said earlier, I don't know anyone who takes it seriously as an actual religion. Maybe in the states, where it is big and they have actual get togethers and ceremonies etc. but there again I think they have missed the whole point, unless it is just a get together to be able to meet with like-minded people.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

I HATE ma**, why would I wanna break away from it just to go and do it there aswell!!!??? I don't know man, which man with a half decent life would have time for all of this.

You don't have to do anything you don't wanna. YOu are your own god. The Black Ma** is just a way to mock Christians. It is a fun escape. Who doesn't like having naked chicks around?

Nah I'm good with Spongyligionism. But I'll give it a minute. Either way my religions better than yours, mine is the only one that is right and yours is wrong and the mpc is the only God that can save you from t-pain and composers, which previously stated are the devil.

I would like to worship this god  :o

That not good enough for ya?

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
christianity was intended to be used as a regulation tool, to give humans invisible borders made by other humans

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I should create my own religion though.
 spongyligionism. ye that's dope!
We will praise the MPC or any sampler of your choice, praise Bob James and other big sampled artists from 1960's-1980 and quit work to make music. Oh and composing is gay, it's the devil. Oh ya, and everyday at 16:00 CAT we will all gather at our homes no matter what you're doing and watch and episode of Spongebob (unless you got PVR obviously)
Ye that's a gangsta religion :)

Spongyligionism. We beat those other religions. (lol, he said 'beat' those other religions)

this is the only one that makes logic.....u already got followers J, lets start this!!....lol
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

the mpc is the only God that can save you from t-pain and composers, which previously stated are the devil.

ha ha go Spongy
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

I would like to worship this god  :o

ay this god is very hard to ignore.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

the mpc is the only God that can save you from t-pain and composers, which previously stated are the devil.

ha ha go Spongy
co-sign Spoongy on getting saved from T-Pain...

Producer heads lets convert every rapper out there in hope to direct their lives into the right path, autotune is the wrong way... lets stretch a helping hand

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile

Of course. It is just for fun really. Like I said earlier, I don't know anyone who takes it seriously as an actual religion. Maybe in the states, where it is big and they have actual get togethers and ceremonies etc. but there again I think they have missed the whole point, unless it is just a get together to be able to meet with like-minded people.

A "religion" made to diss religion. Yeaaaaaaaaa.......
It's all good clean fun, not like they're torturing people, burning witches, molesting children or anything like that.

Get over yourself.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I've decided I'm gonna start a religion based on the spiritual worth of Pizza

That not good enough for ya?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
You'll have to wait your turn Deac. My religion's first in line. Besides, your bitches will all be obese so yours don't make much sense really.

All hail spongyligionism!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Whats up with christians and thier American accents 
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member