« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 05:05:19 AM by M-Point »

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Rick Ross and Slim Thug aren't the only one who thinks they're the BAWSE!!!  :D

That Lonely Island Incredibad album is kinda heat! Especially if you seen all the sketches!! Like a BAWSE!! Lol!1

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
That Lonely Island Incredibad album is kinda heat! Especially if you seen all the sketches!! Like a BAWSE!! Lol!1

lol, word!! incredebad is on some weird dope isht....lol, "jizz in my pants"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
SLIM THUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAA!!! THE BAWSE!!! THATS THE REAL BAWSE RITE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
thugga is the real boss, i like this dude
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
This is the best new tune from them!!!::

The Lonely Island (feat. Lady Gaga)- 3 way

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
I was laughing at this like a motherf***er, then I thought wait a minute, something is wrong, shit is racist. f*** these crackers.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I was laughing at this like a motherf***er, then I thought wait a minute, something is wrong, shit is racist. f*** these crackers.

How the f*** is this shit even racist? You're probably going at this too hard!!!

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile

How the f*** is this shit even racist? You're probably going at this too hard!!!

It's the whole Leon Shcuster angle man, the parody pretends to mock part of "people's" culture/lives often absolving itself of blame by using the words such as "us" or any thing that makes us think it's just "people" making fun of other "people". but the real subject of the joke (which only takes a 2nd look to figure) is Black people. It is obvious that the parody is on Black culture, the music, the dress etc. So that while Justin timberlake might have done better at fronting as many white artists he didnt do that coz to do that would be reducing the white to a level that only a Black person must be found in. So Justin Timberlake (and his mate watever his name), who are white people, must "do Black" to do stupid. But more important to this is the use of the front of "we" to get away with the sin, so for example when Power of Thought battled Demon Destructive he said "This BROTHER is just itching for a lynching" and niggaz ddnt protest coz the use of the word "BROTHER" which pretentiously binds POT with us (black people) absolved him of all fault. Here these Island something crackers did the same, they mocked niggaz under the pretense of "just mocking pop culture". Im pissed off.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

It's the whole Leon Shcuster angle man, the parody pretends to mock part of "people's" culture/lives often absolving itself of blame by using the words such as "us" or any thing that makes us think it's just "people" making fun of other "people". but the real subject of the joke (which only takes a 2nd look to figure) is Black people. It is obvious that the parody is on Black culture, the music, the dress etc. So that while Justin timberlake might have done better at fronting as many white artists he didnt do that coz to do that would be reducing the white to a level that only a Black person must be found in. So Justin Timberlake (and his mate watever his name), who are white people, must "do Black" to do stupid. But more important to this is the use of the front of "we" to get away with the sin, so for example when Power of Thought battled Demon Destructive he said "This BROTHER is just itching for a lynching" and niggaz ddnt protest coz the use of the word "BROTHER" which pretentiously binds POT with us (black people) absolved him of all fault. Here these Island something crackers did the same, they mocked niggaz under the pretense of "just mocking pop culture". Im pissed off.

I understand your POV to an extent but then, YOU'RE TAKING TOO MUCH INTO THIS!!!!!
These were skits just making fun of Pop culture (in this case "The New Jack Style", which
was popular from the late 80s to the late 90s) and everyday people that act like the characters
portrayed on the skits. In the Americas (North, South, Central, and Caribbean) most of the
music originated from Black people so what's your point? Yes, you may go into that "White man
stole our music" shit but then again, there have been White artists that have done it well
(Tom Jones, Jerry Lee Lewis, Simply Red, Elton John, Lisa Stansfield, Christina Aguillera, etc).

I may not give a shit about Justin Timberlake but he's talented. His old Boy Band group,
N'Sync was influenced by the "New Jack" R&B scene (which was dominated by Black singers

and producer at the time).

Now if you saw a clip of V-Nasty, a white female "rapper" who has caught a lot of flack for
using the "n" word and called her racist, I wouldn't blame you. I still am suspicious of her.
Here's an example:

and here's another Lonely Island video featuring Rhianna (a Black singer)

If you think that video was "racist", you may have too many issues on your hands!!

« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 12:29:35 AM by M-Point »

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Yes M-Point most music originated from Black people and to go further with your suggestion of "white man stole our music" (and indeed some white folks done it well) I say a very important aspect of white power is the power "to name and to deny", this simply because 'The idea of a ruling cla** (read race) are the ruling ideas. So whiteness has named us the makers of Hip Hop and denied us the credit of masking so many others and here the lonely Island boys go with this naming and shame us for it. Granted they pick what I think is really a stupid version of Hip Hop which I really hate (very importantly my dislike for that kind of hip hop and their contempt for it do not come from the same premise). And there are other genres that white people dominate if they did not originate from them (heavy metal, that emo shit, rave and so on) that I find very worthy of parody but NO that would be almost "niggerising" white people and that my friend in a white world cannot happen.

The feature of Rihanna and even Akon (in some other video) actually serves to disguise the true subject of the joke (niggaz) coz there's always been Black folks helping white people shit on us.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I have a large collection of parody videos. Some of them parody white artists and "white music" such as rock and metal, punk etc.

I don't see white people complaining.

The videos are parodies, meaning they mock a certain aspect of pop culture. You are doing the typical self-pitying black man thing by a**uming because white people are joking about an aspect of black culture it must be racist. Get over yourself and your inferiority complex.

This is exactly like the white people who had the Romans ad pulled, because the characters were dumb whites and according to them that means it is saying whites are dumb, instead of just laughing a a dumb person.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

That not good enough for ya?

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I see what you're saying, but this is Saturday Night Live, they Aren't taking themselves too serious, I wouldn't take them that serious either, they are just being silly..