GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
  :o :o :o

I found this, read below

pron star actress Pinky, Internet sensation and a hip-hop favorite for her booty clapping videos and past interview quoting 50 Cent as a rapper she would like to do a pron video with, among other things, may be pregnant and guess who may be the ‘baby’s daddy?’ Rapper Twista?! Yes, the Chicago rapper is rumored to have gotten Pinky, a California native, impregnated.

Pinky, known for her pink hair, curvaceous body and figure, big butt, and infamous lesbian scenes full of toy action posted all across the Internet was supposedly involved in some type of personal relationship with the rapper which, through an alleged sexual encounter, led to a possible pregnancy.

Rumors has it that the pron star actress was crying at a recent Core DJ’s Retreat which sources close to Pinky revealed, and this may have had something to do with rapper Twista.

As of yet, there has been no comment or official statement from Pinky nor Twista regarding the rumors of her pregnancy and/or her relationship with Twista.

In other news, rapper Twista is prepping for the release of his eighth studio album “Category F5” slated for release on June 16, 2009 featuring the rapper’s first single “Wetter.”

"OOOOKAAAY!!  Hold the hell up.  Twista, what the hell is wrong with you?  I know your Mama told you that “you can’t turn a HO into a HOUSE WIFE“!!  Don’t get me wrong, SV can clearly see why you like Pinky the pron Star.  We know that every man really wants a thick woman that they can hold on to and you probably think her Pu-Tang is out of this world, but DANG why did you have to go and get the girl pregnant.  Sometimes I just don’t understand black men?? Of all the decent somebodies in the world Twista could have gone half on a baby with and he chose Pinky"

Rapper Twista has released a statement emphatically denying that he and adult film actress Pinky are expecting.

The artist claims a May 13 posting on gossip site MediaTakeOut.com started the rumors, which Twista claims are “100 percent false and untrue.”
      “I want to inform everyone that not only is Pinky NOT PREGNANT by me but I’ve never had any type of sexual encounters with her,” Twista said in the statement, according to AllHipHop.com. “I ain’t mad at her but thanks for promoting my new album, 'Category F5,' which will be out in July.”
       In an effort to protect family and friends from the fall out over the Pinky rumors, Twista said he decided to speak out and asked for fans to “respect them and my loved ones.”

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 01:49:23 AM by Superb »
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
LOL..... Who is think pinky broad. pron heads up here should know? Waitin to read pyros comment, lol

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
LOL..... Who is think pinky broad. pron heads up here should know? Waitin to read pyros comment, lol

You don't know who Pinky is??? Well, back in the day she was a little slimmer but for
some reason I'm not too attracted to her as much. She has gained weight but the
a** is still big as usual.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@m-point, lol, I'm guess all the niccas that jumpd on her caused it to swell... And nah man, I don't know her, really not a pron head.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
She has become a whale, I don't understand how guys can still fine her attractive.
 ??? ??? ???

Poor Twista

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Or maybe niccas dig what she does... In the sack, no pun intended on the digin

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
She has become a whale, I don't understand how guys can still fine her attractive.
 ??? ??? ???

Poor Twista

:D True!