• REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

* Intel Core 2 Duo 2,5 GHz
* 2 GB RAM (3 GB Vista)
* Video card with support for pixel shader version 3 and 512 MB of video
* 10 GB HDD
* Windows XP SP3 o Windows Vista SP1

Looks nice, anyone played it yet? Is it worth my download?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
eish, its a pity and crying shame i dont play games, on PC & on Console as much as i used to  :'( cos this does look freaking iNTENCE!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Finishd playing call of duty 5 like 3 times now, seriously need a new game, this might be it.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
try a**a**in's creed, that or crysis....loved playing both!  ;) could recommend FAR CRY 2 but nah, just didnt like it as much as the first one..

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Dude... CRYSIS!!! Ayoba! I'm more into that army type games fam, but I be trying to loose the violence nd get into something green.. Speaking of green, simpsons? Lol!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yeah fam, CRYSIS is more ma typa siht, love first person shooters...HALO & the HITMAN serieses are also dope...lol, dont know about them "green" ones though!

you can never lose with AGENT 47 and his BALLERS :)

either that or MAX PAYNE

speaking of the two, as just another of at a tangent reference, HITMAN (the movie) was a much more proper rendition of the game than  MAX PAYNE (the movie)

HITMAN:

MAX PAYNE:

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah, u right there brother, hitman movie kickd max payne movie straight in the nuts. I dig the part in the hitman movie where 47 breaks thru the window into the hotel room below to find two kids playing hitman, cla**ic.

Hitman is a darn good game to that. Far cry... Another good one, but wait... How can we forget the call of dutys? Been playing it since call of duty 2, and I am number one supportr.splinter cell is also tight man, ima play that till I finish the download for this need for speed.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Yeah, u right there brother, hitman movie kickd max payne movie straight in the nuts. I dig the part in the hitman movie where 47 breaks thru the window into the hotel room below to find two kids playing hitman, cla**ic.

Hitman is a darn good game to that. Far cry... Another good one, but wait... How can we forget the call of dutys? Been playing it since call of duty 2, and I am number one supportr.splinter cell is also tight man, ima play that till I finish the download for this need for speed.

TRUE TRUE, splinter cell DOUBLE AGENT is my isht too, have u ever played COUNTER STRIKE, dope if u have intranet cos u can play with multiple teams...and play either terrorist or special team!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I got counter strike, but my cap is not that happy with me to allow me to play over the net, when I move(next two/three months) I will get adsl and I will challenge ya nicca, will whip ur a** from a distance, no pun intended

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I got counter strike, but my cap is not that happy with me to allow me to play over the net, when I move(next two/three months) I will get adsl and I will challenge ya nicca, will whip ur a** from a distance, no pun intended

lol, aight Duke, ur on, maybe we can even have a team over here and spar  ;D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah, you can call all your boys and have em tag team against me, will still whip, heck u can get optic to line up a mic and spit those cannons his good for and I will still be on the other side clicking away ur half lifes...

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I know it's for PS2 and a bit older, but I been playing the hell out of B-Boy on my PS3, love that game, It's kind of like a Tony Hawk for Breakdancing, you unlock real tournaments and real B-Boys, Lilou in there, Physicx in there, Benny from Flying Steps, I'm still trying to unlock Crazy Legs, lol!

Here's a clip of the game

(I was kind of suprised Emile wasn't in it for South Africa, seeing that they got Hang-10 and Darkness from Korea in there, and otherwise a whole bunch of international B-boys, but maybe in part 2, eh?) - I guess this game is what you would consider more green?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 11:47:20 PM by watziznehmegin »

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
yeah it is a green game but too green for me, like to see some red blood here and there... lol

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
No one here is mentioning Doom or QuakeII
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Doom III.... YES

Quake II = Old school, taking it back to high school right there, unreal tournament 2004??? boy o boy, used to jam that with Surd everyday after exams...