Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Where the hell is PHAT JOE?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
What happened 2 to this dude,where the hell is.Coz hes one(or was)of the best entertainers in the country.He helped those Pure Monate Shows dudes to prosper while they were in the Phat joe show.
Pure Monate was good too.

"Good Evening, You are watching the evening news My name is still Enor.. ....          :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
for real... does anyone know what ever happened to majota khambule?

funniest thing he ever did was getting his honey pushie dunn deported when ish between them wasn't going too well :lol:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"

"Good Evening, You are watching the evening news My name is still Enor.. ....          :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

maan i used 2 luv that guy! Makin up phrases like.. "as dry as a Zimbabwean petrol pump" :lol: WTF! hahaha!!!

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I saw him like 3 weeks ago at our guest house as he brought his friends who were looking for accomadtion, I just greeted him but didnt care to bother to ask about his personal life

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Last i heard was I ran into DJ Fresh and Phat Joe kind of poped out of no where and Fresh asked him, what happenend and Phat Joes response was simply a smile with a "Watch this space comment", From what I heard the Dude is planning to do something Big but its just a matter of time until we see him again. I do Miss the show, when it was on E-tv though. It was dope with fresh comedy, but when it moved to SABC it kind of lost its touch, the flavour was just gone.

Now that I have shared my 4-11 on Phat Joe, Can anyone tell me what the #uck Happenend to Falicia (The woman with the talk show and shit on e-tv). She had her own eye wear and then baaaaam, she just disappeared. Any one?

Explicit

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I've been thinking the same thing, it's too bad
that Stern's Music no longer issues Phat Joe's
365 days of Kwaito CD. I remember when YFM
advertised it.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "explicit"
Last i heard was I ran into DJ Fresh and Phat Joe kind of poped out of no where and Fresh asked him, what happenend and Phat Joes response was simply a smile with a "Watch this space comment", From what I heard the Dude is planning to do something Big but its just a matter of time until we see him again. I do Miss the show, when it was on E-tv though. It was dope with fresh comedy, but when it moved to SABC it kind of lost its touch, the flavour was just gone.

Now that I have shared my 4-11 on Phat Joe, Can anyone tell me what the #uck Happenend to Falicia (The woman with the talk show and shit on e-tv). She had her own eye wear and then baaaaam, she just disappeared. Any one?

Explicit

she moved back to the states and became some amba**idor for toourism for the sa over there  8O **dont know if that makes sense**

thats the last i heard then i had the pooor misfourtune of see her in cape town two yrs ago  all i can say is her daughter... daymn

anyway never borthered about her anyway

[/b]
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Quote from: "morph"
Quote from: "explicit"

Explicit

she moved back to the states and became some amba**idor for toourism for the sa over there  8O **dont know if that makes sense**

thats the last i heard then i had the pooor misfourtune of see her in cape town two yrs ago  all i can say is her daughter... daymn anyway never borthered about her anyway

[/b]

Is the Daughter into TV as well? I have never seen her any one with a pic?

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
:?:

I saw phat joe recently in Bots Gabs City. at some gig last month and he mushed it UP SON! phat joe is STILL DOPE AS a club DJ

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
I saw joe quet recently on Sunday times/ Metro. The person I wanna C's Dada Man man
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
i know. i also saw a card of hers. all amba**ador. with a very plush office address in new york. i was like huh. wow. o-k-a-y.

you can be anything in sa. and as many things as you want.

the system is quite clearly fabulous.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Dada Man was not funny,his jokes were Pre-school jokes.idont miss him.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
I guess radio is gonna be boring again I dont know why South African audiance dont understand satire
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
There wasn't even anything satirical about his comments. they were plain and simple truths. People are just too f***ing oversensitive. And the worst part is, the powers that be are the ones who caused it with their lies and f*** ups, now a guy who just commented on it honestly lost his job.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Lucky 4 me I dubbed all episodes of Pure Monate on VHS lol...