Africasgateway.com

T-bo touch got murked!!

Mad · 109 · 42595

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
ha ha ha, Pyro thats funny man.

by the way, my cuz got the shit back by himself, not me. I got there too late. i just didnt get enough detail about how he got those dude to give the shit back, he just told me where they had kept the stuff. i was feeling sorry for his a** having my mom shout at him in front of people while he was trying to recover (seemingly) from the shock of almost getting stabbed. I was not trying to make shit worst for him, i think he understands that he f***ed up.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I would definitely open a can of whup a** for disrespecting my mothers crib, give them something to remember each time they go to check themselves in the mirror, but that's just me, you can probably feel out the situation better than me right now from where you sitting on this.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ha ha ha, Pyro thats funny man.

by the way, my cuz got the shit back by himself, not me. I got there too late. i just didnt get enough detail about how he got those dude to give the shit back, he just told me where they had kept the stuff. i was feeling sorry for his a** having my mom shout at him in front of people while he was trying to recover (seemingly) from the shock of almost getting stabbed. I was not trying to make shit worst for him, i think he understands that he f***ed up.

you a tranny, how can u let motherf***ers u know do your crib like that? worst part is this mofo knows who these people are, f***ing coward go do the dudes place
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
old a** thread....

our departments lab has been robbed of 3 personal computers and the robbers are still unkown, we got suspects though and if your aasumptions and allegation are correct, mob justice will prevail. anticipate this one the papers as a front page.

ill definately be on the cover holding a 1 meter knobbkirrie
Hood.