Africasgateway.com

The NewAG

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
So the main site be getting a bump up, any ideas or hopes of what it should have this time round?
98% done so we close

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
You nyuccas shoul get rid of this prop/smack thingy, o' at least let us see who done smacked us.  Eyo! and legalise PPM threads "chant down babylon mentality"
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
lol, babylon mentality... but to be honest i have never been a fan of this props/smack thing, got smacked for nothing, bet ima get smacked for just saying ima get smacked... bet niccas wont do it face to face....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the ignore feature

That not good enough for ya?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Now that would be a good idea, but isn't it there in the PM section to block a member?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Now that would be a good idea, but isn't it there in the PM section to block a member?

I dont think so

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I can't believe that I haven't made a 1000 posts something must be wrong with my counter, Rebbi speak to the powers that be to at least give me an "honorary veteran" status you guys can't let mad be a vet and me still be a guppie "fcuk dat"
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
All potential members should undergo IQ tests before they can actually post anything on the Forum. Anyone who scores below average should not be allowed to post anything for atleast a year, no I lie make that two years. And before their application is approved we (existing members) should be allowed to vote whether or not their application should be approved.  

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Will check out that feature just now, using my pc fot something at the moment.

As for the counter, its very right fam, try posting more and talking to people, it will go up, mad posts a lot man, he sleeps here

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@baldi, lol, who is that directed to? I know we have seen some amazin isht up here but I didn't think twas that bad...

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Rebbi, if you guys take baldi's advise I think I'll be the only guy on this site(no disrespect to anybody), are you gonna talk to your peoples about my request "Honorary Vet" status?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Lol at u bra... U would the only what? Lol!
Anyway, u can put that status in ur sig man, will look just as u want it to look.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
@Rebbi, if you guys take baldi's advise I think I'll be the only guy on this site(no disrespect to anybody), are you gonna talk to your peoples about my request "Honorary Vet" status?

you do realise I'm genius dont you

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
How about giving us a choice of different layouts of AG? At the moment there's only one. I know it's probably a lot of work, but it would be pretty cool to have a green layout or summin/

Get over yourself.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

you do realise I'm genius dont you

Yeah! right, the only way I can believe you is if you PM me the links to "Diprente tsa mapona" otherwise to me you just another "Zapiro last sunday's cartoon"