Africasgateway.com

The NewAG

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
@Rebbi, if you guys take baldi's advise I think I'll be the only guy on this site(no disrespect to anybody), are you gonna talk to your peoples about my request "Honorary Vet" status?

you do realise I'm genius dont you

Yeah! right, the only way I can believe you is if you PM me the links to "Diprente tsa mapona" otherwise to me you just another "Zapiro last sunday's cartoon"

smh @ AA trayna get an early PPM package

YOU'LL GET IT WHEN ITS GOOD AND READY NIGGA!!!!!

That not good enough for ya?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
@Rebbi, if you guys take baldi's advise I think I'll be the only guy on this site(no disrespect to anybody), are you gonna talk to your peoples about my request "Honorary Vet" status?

If Baldi's suggestion was already in place before u joined, u wud still be waiting for yo application to be approved, cos clearly u weren't smart enough to understand wat she said...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
also new posters should not be allowed to start topics, we've all see the f***ery that takes place when these lames try and get famous, its also a good way of stoping the spam bots that come in here every month, and the exlusive section SHOULD ACTUALLY BE EXCLUSIVE!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
also new posters should not be allowed to start topics, we've all see the f***ery that takes place when these lames try and get famous, its also a good way of stoping the spam bots that come in here every month, and the exlusive section SHOULD ACTUALLY BE EXCLUSIVE!
^^That i totally agree with. They must post like 20 or so times in order for them to start topics, will surely look into that

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^That i totally agree with. They must post like 250 or so times in order for them to start topics, will surely look into that

fixed

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Also agree with this. Newbies should have to make at least 100 posts to be able to get into the exclusive zone or start threads. This also prevents people from just registering to get to the good stuff without contributing to AG.

Also prevents spambots and idiots like Rama from starting threads, and prevents people from seeing the private stuff we post in the exclusive section, simply by registering.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
^^That i totally agree with. They must post like 20 or so times in order for them to start topics, will surely look into that

Then there shud be something like a newbies lounge/thread where they will introduce themselves and what they are about....becos some ppl join this site for a real purpose, imagine u a producer from around the continent and u been reading some of the stuff in the producers corner and u realised that u could get serious help from the members but then u cant get anywhere because u hav to hav 20 posts 1st, that sucks, or u decide to post yo stuff in an existing thread and then u get told that u derailing the thread... or u decide to go the quicker route of achieving the desired minimum posts by posting on every thread even if u not saying much, then y'all are gonna complain still....

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Well you got a point, the newbies lounge will do great work, they can get their 20posts from there, i guess what we are trying to avoid would be the spamming we get, like that german kaknot that kept springin up with funny posts.
As for getting help from other kats I guess one will then have to talk to people first before asking for anything, hence that would increase their posts

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Then there shud be something like a newbies lounge/thread where they will introduce themselves and what they are about....becos some ppl join this site for a real purpose, imagine u a producer from around the continent and u been reading some of the stuff in the producers corner and u realised that u could get serious help from the members but then u cant get anywhere because u hav to hav 20 posts 1st, that sucks, or u decide to post yo stuff in an existing thread and then u get told that u derailing the thread... or u decide to go the quicker route of achieving the desired minimum posts by posting on every thread even if u not saying much, then y'all are gonna complain still....

GTFO!!!

How dare you!!! Are you not aware that the citizens of AG frown upon diplomacy?!

Away with you!!! Foul wench!!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Surely with 98% done it's too late to ask what we want now ;)
I'm just saying bring on the change already, we've been waiting a whhhhhhhile.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Well you got a point, the newbies lounge will do great work, they can get their 200posts from there, i guess what we are trying to avoid would be the spamming we get, like that german kaknot that kept springin up with funny posts.
As for getting help from other kats I guess one will then have to talk to people first before asking for anything, hence that would increase their posts

fixed this aint a charity

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Surely with 98% done it's too late to ask what we want now ;)
I'm just saying bring on the change already, we've been waiting a whhhhhhhile.

Well all the requests thus far seem to only be for the forums and the uplift seems to be only for the main website, so im guessing we can still have requests for the forums, hopefully they wont be much of a handful.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I'm taking a lot of the comments about noobs personally....

Get over yourself.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile