• View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
the elite staust shouldnt just be a title over one's profile pic, we need to see those elite privillages being granted to us VETERANS and theses privillages should vary with your status i.e newbie, regular, foot soldier etc

im tired of beefing with people who only have 3 posts whilst i can diss a dude with 5000 posts. new bitches should keep quite and only speak when spoken to and milk should try to prevent them from using vulgar lingo on the site

dont display rude and insulting words from newbies
Hood.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
the elite staust shouldnt just be a title over one's profile pic, we need to see those elite privillages being granted to us VETERANS and theses privillages should vary with your status i.e newbie, regular, foot soldier etc

im tired of beefing with people who only have 3 posts whilst i can diss a dude with 5000 posts. new bitches should keep quite and only speak when spoken to and milk should try to prevent them from using vulgar lingo on the site

On the other hand, you could have, oh say, 2720 posts give or take, and still be a f***ing idiot who deserves no respect. Just sayin. It could happen

Get over yourself.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Make Ramorethetho a Moderator
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG

On the other hand, you could have, oh say, 2720 posts give or take, and still be a f***ing idiot who deserves no respect. Just sayin. It could happen

lmfao.....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

listen here you jaguar, im a veteran on this site dig?  i should start getting some respect from people around here, deacon is my peer, we belong in the same group unlike you f***er. so f*** off and fallback, matter of fact you shouldnt be talking to me right now man, i aint your size bitch!!!
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

LMFBAO

listen here you jaguar, im a veteran on this site dig?  i should start getting some respect from people around here, deacon is my peer, we belong in the same group unlike you f***er. so f*** off and fallback, matter of fact you shouldnt be talking to me right now man, i aint your size bitch!!!

DOUBLE LMFBAO

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Make Ramorethetho a Moderator

f*** rama, that dude is gay as somizi, ive been saying this shit for almost a year, make me a mod and say hello to transformation. we dodnt need all of our registered members on this site. f***ers like talentless should be clikced and loaded off ot the garbage bin, point blank period.

and f*** all guests, its like being a guest means to be quiet, so whats the use of the shit when them motherf***ers be  quiet like they in court listening to the jackie selebi case? tf!!!
Hood.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I see A rebbi sitting on the fence ...

Firstly: jaguar? As in the lean, mean killing machine or the luxury car?
Veteran my balls, no one here respects you. I don't think Deacon gives a f*** about you, but I may be wrong
Since when did the number of posts you have on a f***ing message board ever mean anything? All it means is....you have more posts than me. It doesn't say shit about you or me. You are a good example of someone with a lot of posts cloggin up the internet for nothing.

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I see A rebbi sitting on the fence ...

Firstly: jaguar? As in the lean, mean killing machine or the luxury car?
Veteran my balls, no one here respects you. I don't think Deacon gives a f*** about you, but I may be wrong
Since when did the number of posts you have on a f***ing message board ever mean anything? All it means is....you have more posts than me. It doesn't say shit about you or me. You are a good example of someone with a lot of posts cloggin up the internet for nothing.

and dig this you f***ing  scumbag, the number of posts one has on this site acxtually meansd a lot regardless of the crap he/she posts. you actually trying to tell me youve been reading every shit ive been posting coz its the only way you copuld come to a conclusion like that? why are you so infuriated by my posts? i gotta feeling you a fan in disguise and you dream about my autograph more than deacon plays ps3"s and i dont actually care about what deacon thinks about me coz i dont give a f*** about him too, matter of fact f*** deacon and f*** you too

i could choose to shut the f*** up or respond to each and one of your posts for the whole year bitch and i meant a jaguar [the animal] you f***ing loo alike
Hood.