i dont care wha yall saying about drake but this track is a f***ing heat

Mad · 32 · 7607

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
drake feat trey songz. dont have a joint to upload, any volunteer?

drake killed all ur fav rappers on this one
Hood.

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
and im wondering abouth this dudes first week sales when he drops his "thank me later" album, this time i aint wastin no time, im copin it first
Hood.

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
and im wondering abouth this dudes first week sales when he drops his "thank me later" album, this time i aint wastin no time, im copin it first

im sure hes gonna sale a lot during the first week, he re-released "so far gone" commercially and he sold 70k first week considering that all of the tracks were freely available for download and that put people off otherwise he would have sold a lot more

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
What is it about these artists: Drake, Kid Cudi, Jeremih etc; they release ONE track that people like, and then everyone's like "oh this boy is dope. He's gonna be the net big thing" Uh, no. There's just another one hit wonder. And really, it's only the BEAT that they like. You can't say Drake or any of the others I mentioned have fresh lyrics. Drake's song You the f***ing Best or w/e it' called, the lyrics sound like a million other r'n'b songs. Come to that, the beat aint that good either. Goes to show, must be a really slow time in he pop industry
"The industry level dropped so low, Mase came back, and kinda sounded hot" - Chino XL

Get over yourself.

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
What is it about these artists: Drake, Kid Cudi, Jeremih etc; they release ONE track that people like, and then everyone's like "oh this boy is dope. He's gonna be the net big thing" Uh, no. There's just another one hit wonder. And really, it's only the BEAT that they like. You can't say Drake or any of the others I mentioned have fresh lyrics. Drake's song You the f***ing Best or w/e it' called, the lyrics sound like a million other r'n'b songs. Come to that, the beat aint that good either. Goes to show, must be a really slow time in he pop industry
"The industry level dropped so low, Mase came back, and kinda sounded hot" - Chino XL

drake has aleady released 3 mixtape(including so far gone) but from what have read he was on a tv and used to dable in music and i guess most of his fan know him from the tv show and they just followed him when he made a move to music...have a listen of drake's room for improvement or room for improvement you might just change you mind. he has released a plathora of dope songs.
to me jeremih is the new j holiday: by next year nobody is gonna know who he is.
as for cudi, that man on the moon cd is pretty cool...

i also think that time have changed and a lot of non-black are listen to hip hop and artists have recognised that and they are trying to cater for their new listeners. so they got make music that make black people go damn! and make white people go sweet!

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
That's my point. They're all probably going to be one-hit wonders. I never said they hadn't been around a while, I said they had ONE track that people like (by that I mean most people, like major air-play). But everyone is still saying they're going to be major, they're "dope", and the worst description I've heard - "fresh". To me they sound like a million other one hit wonders who had one nice track with a dope beat. And I'm not listening to no Drake r'n'b album thankyou.

Get over yourself.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Talentless you forgot to add soulja boy tell 'em in that mix.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
of ur not going to listen to them then dont critique simple and straight forward... drake is the truth even jigga said it so when someone is hot they are hot.

besides i didnt hear niggas complain when they first heard dmx - fiddy and co? what made them so real?

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
of ur not going to listen to them then dont critique simple and straight forward... drake is the truth even jigga said it so when someone is hot they are hot.

besides i didnt hear niggas complain when they first heard dmx - fiddy and co? what made them so real?

i wouldnt go as far as saying he is the truth,he has got a lot of potential. i think last time an artist had so much a buzz without releasing an album was canibus. he was dubbed the next big thing...where is he now?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
so just because drake has been in the music industry for a minute you guys decide to be ignorant and resist to call him the best artist currently in hip hop? he may sound gay or rnb, but he definitely knows what he's doing and can mos definitely make you move your head. he lives you wondering with every line he spits and you guys choose to disregard his lyrical power just because he is not gangster and all that fake thugging shit.

if you are talking about lyrical power and all that, you have to put drake on top of your list. and if you still wondering about what im trying to say just take a listen to the track where he features trey songs, the joint is called "successful"

and i want you to think deep down and come out and tell me drake is whack.
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
 comparing drake to canibus is a straight fail if you ask me, these are utterly different artists we are talking of with utterly different lifestyles and personalities. canibus almost had a life but he decided to choose a wrong path in his career, i mean that blatant because if he made all the right choices he would've been here right now, right?

drake is a fresh artist, he is new to everything and is on the verge of making a legacy for himself. the least you people can do is to listen to what he has to offer the world instead of judging him before his career can even begin. he dropped a mixtape, sounded like an album and had the streets buzzing and talking about his name. i bet your sisters are on mxit now talking about his joints. i so wish drake lasts long and proves you haters wrong. ill be laughing my a** off to the music store
Hood.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
comparing drake to canibus is a straight fail if you ask me

Wow people! Check this out! The first intelligent post Mad has ever made! Somebody take a screen shot! (I aint putting that shit on my computer...)

canibus almost had a life but he decided to choose a wrong path in his career, i mean that blatant because if he made all the right choices he would've been here right now, right?

drake is a fresh artist, he is new to everything and is on the verge of making a legacy for himself. the least you people can do is to listen to what he has to offer the world instead of judging him before his career can even begin. he dropped a mixtape, sounded like an album and had the streets buzzing and talking about his name. i bet your sisters are on mxit now talking about his joints. i so wish drake lasts long and proves you haters wrong. ill be laughing my a** off to the music store

And then he's back to his normal self...

If you want to show me Drake is a good artist, up one track you think will convince me and I'll listen to it  (don't up You the best).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:12:57 PM by Talentless »

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i wont be upping anything for you because i cant, all the file hosting sites are locked in this campus, but drake is still good punk!!
Hood.