Africasgateway.com

WTF, just got released, now you deporting him :-/

oints · 29 · 6679

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
U probably had underwear that read "FREE SHYNE"  ;D

hahahaha! my stomach hurts from laughing at this.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:54:59 PM by Detective Ndovela »

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Lmao at the underwear part.. But San ma man, these things happen to lots of people, honestly I wouldn't give a f*** about this kat, I mean, think of men with lil kids who they have to feed and are getting put behind bars for things they know nothing about... So u see, this rapper can f*** off... No offence

i hear you homes, there are a lot of hardships out there, i dont dispute that, i not overly pa**ionate about the cause to "free shyne" @ Mega  :P but i guess listening to a dude's music one time, then hearing hes in jail the next, then hearing his getting deported the next just sent my mind wondering "mayn, dude really has a stroke of bad luck"

youl dont/didnt really like SHYNE ne ???  ;) no worries though, i hope he makes it back though if they do ex him out..

funny thing is this whole discussion got me thinking about what happened to TICH MATAZ when they exed him out here in SA, WOZA WEEKEND was never the same, it ran on, but never the same...guess not that many people gave an F bout him as well...wonder where he is  ???

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@SanHedrin
Well man, I guess yeah, it might have shocked ya... But remember some of us just got no hearts + we don't give... So yeah.
As for the other kat, probably in soweto doing rounds... Lol

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
@SanHedrin
Well man, I guess yeah, it might have shocked ya... But remember some of us just got no hearts + we don't give... So yeah.
As for the other kat, probably in soweto doing rounds... Lol

lol, dang, seein that he was on the tube, that wouldnt be a goodlook, excuse the pun  ;)

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Consign with D-planet on this one

Dude regardless of whether he is a dope rapper or wack rapper, Dude acted like an idiot and let off a deadly weapon in a public place, for that he should be deported.

You can't be placing double standards just cause he a rapper, next we going to be defending rapists just cause they rap too?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Stupid thread.

Are you saying rappers should be above the law?

I'd delete the thread if I were you.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Stupid thread.

Are you saying rappers should be above the law?

I'd delete the thread if I were you.

you havent read what my opinions on this matter are, dude has been in jail for 10 years mayn, he did his time, all im concerned with is him not being given a chance to WORK in the country he was working in to begin with, im not in any shape or form condoning what he admitted to doing...that would be foolhardy, seeing that its over and done with...

nah, il let this one stay, i dont know about it being stupid since it stimulated discussion & opinions from everyone who has responded to it, so let it stay, maybe i can get more opinions on why he shouldn't or dare i say it, why he should be given a chance to get his money right & apply for a work permit or sumin, shit,

they do after all have programs for pedophiles and sex offenders whom they require to register their names in communities they live in & let them WORK to get their money right after they pay their debt to society, you might have sumin to say about that but its another matter...

just cause sheep & cattle move in flocks & herds respectively in one direction doesnt mean they arent going to the slaughter together...ive never been one to move with the crowd, just because...whether they deport him or not, i hope he continues to make music, thats where my concern is...and i hope he prospers!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If a foreigner commits a crime in another country, he may either serve his time in that country and then get deported, or get extradited and serve his time in his home country.

Which part of this law do you not overstand? Shine served his time, now he will be deported. What special circumstances are there for him staying? What makes him better than millions of other foreigners who commit crimes after having stayed in a country for more than ten years and then get deported?

Stupid thread.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
If a foreigner commits a crime in another country, he may either serve his time in that country and then get deported, or get extradited and serve his time in his home country.

Which part of this law do you not overstand? Shine served his time, now he will be deported. What special circumstances are there for him staying? What makes him better than millions of other foreigners who commit crimes after having stayed in a country for more than ten years and then get deported?

Stupid thread.

hope he makes it back and gets his money right  :P

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Stupid thread.

hope he makes it back and gets his money right  :P

hahaha.

good one Oints