• REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
2006 Stark-Condé Cabernet Sauvignon. Some good shit.

where can i pick this up?

I had it at a restaurant in Cape Town called Jardine (great food btw). I've never seen it before that though.

well, since i'm in the Cape and enjoy dining, where's this joint?

If you ever feel like a damn good sea food pizza please head over to Postacinos (sp) in Main Road Sea Point. I am yet to taste a better pizza.  

Seafood pizza is just plain wrong.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

I had it at a restaurant in Cape Town called Jardine (great food btw). I've never seen it before that though.

If you ever feel like a damn good sea food pizza please head over to Postacinos (sp) in Main Road Sea Point. I am yet to taste a better pizza.  

nc nc nc you can not be serious. I am so judging you right now. Seafood pizza is nothing short of heavenly, depending on where you get it of course.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Willobaugs (sp) at the Waterfront for some sushi and wine. A tad bit on the expensive side though oh and you have to try their Prawn Currie. Bring some tissues, it will reduce you down to tears.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
So what can you get at your retailer  and Spar

i think Spar Tops has a really decent selection and reasonably priced too.

Id advice you to just do a trial and error and stock up on some reds and whites from the different wine farms. Eventually you will find the one that suits you. For the red wines, you should definately go for the older ones like something from 2004 or earlier.

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
@D

@B

thanks, will check them out.

I have just cleared my diary for the next 3 months, please holler if u need company  :D
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

the best ever! she tells no lies.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
So what can you get at your retailer  and Spar

i think Spar Tops has a really decent selection and reasonably priced too.

Id advice you to just do a trial and error and stock up on some reds and whites from the different wine farms. Eventually you will find the one that suits you. For the red wines, you should definately go for the older ones like something from 2004 or earlier.

I bought of bottle of "cab" with some name i cant remember how to spell or pronounce Motho, its a 2003. its a pitty you wont be around this weekend  ;D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Remember people never buy a wine unless you have tasted it, you will be disappointed or waste your money .  We have different tastes as individuals. There are terrible tasting wines out there. You didnt even ask Dplanet how does it taste, im sure you dont wanna throw that shit after one sip lol.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Groenland Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 oh my goodness!! I didnt even know this winary was right next door to me.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
One more crucial thing. A good wine makes a broad lose her free will lol, You have a 90% chance of hitting that punani.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
One more crucial thing. A good wine makes a broad lose her free will lol, You have a 90% chance of hitting that punani.

You aint neva lied

That not good enough for ya?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Checkers stocks some of the best affordable wines in the western cape. You can never go wrong there.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

100% chance my mans but then again you're New Jack so I understand.

Thats what got me into red wine actually.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

nc nc nc you can not be serious. I am so judging you right now. Seafood pizza is nothing short of heavenly, depending on where you get it of course.

A seafood pizza eating person is in no position to judge anyone. It's a crime against pizza.