GudEar · 62 · 15293

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Co-sign RR.

There was a gang in Nyanga called Amapalestina(Palestinians)...big shit was popping.

My childhood friend died in Phillipi(2007)...R.I.P.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
nigerian drugdealers in tableview & senator park.

for real?

how long do you guys think places like these will be around for in SA? 20 years, 50 years? 100?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 03:59:55 PM by the panic! »

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
not sure if this topic is something to be excited about.

anyway, those kids in Nyanga East are dangerous yo. has anyone noticed that when it comes to thugs robbing people and killing in the black hoods of cape town its usually kids? there are not so many robbers of the older age groups like i see with coloured areas and other black communities outside of CT. cant speak much about the EC though. The older thugs here (generally) seem to be into stealing cars, cash in transit, armed robbery, and other bigger shit like that. just an observation.

I think most of the reasons you won't find older thugs in most hoods is because abahlali beat the shit out of em while young, uyabazi ke abahlali abahleki bayabulala!
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
theres a place called "sports" in bloem, come peep dat.

is there a dangerous place in Bloem? been there and I thought i was safer than a mofo. even been to shady shebeens(sp) after midnight looking cleaner than Lira(no homo) but I wasnt scared even a bit. the thug looking mofos smile at you. I thought they have the friendliest thugish mofos up in there. lol

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

is there a dangerous place in Bloem? been there and I thought i was safer than a mofo. even been to shady shebeens(sp) after midnight looking cleaner than Lira(no homo) but I wasnt scared even a bit. the thug looking mofos smile at you. I thought they have the friendliest thugish mofos up in there. lol

have a bro there, dude suggested we go on a car jacking extravaganza with his pals, saying I'l just be on the lookout.......I was like WTF?, I'm not in the mood for GROOTVLEI, darn dat shit.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

HAHAHAHA
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Lol at Bloems homo-thugs.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
on that homo-thug tip, if a guy rapes you in jail, is he a homo?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

"No" - John Mongrel

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

He's more gay than two guys having sex.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Rule no1 of being a thug.

If you are the hardest guy in the hood, it is okay to rape other men. Just to show them who is in charge.

YOu can force cats to blow you and do whatever you want and it is not gay.

And RR next time you come to Bloem you should come to Sports or Heidedal with me. I'll leave you in spots that will make you reconsider your homo-thug statements.

This thread makes it seem as if we think the scenario of people being cruel and violent is cool.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Having been to a lot of the New York hoods you hear people rapping about, I would say none of them have anything on SA hoods. They are like nice suburbs compared to the way people live, and the actual murder rates in SA. That's not to say that the US hoods aren't dangerous in their own right though.

In terms of fearing for my life, there's places in Manchester and Glasgow that have scared the shit out of me.

What New York hoods are we talking about? Just because you went to Brooklyn or the Bronx doesn't mean you seen the hood, I'm sure you are aware of this, but I really doubt you have seen the real hood in New York, because you wouldn't have made that statement, East New York is by far one of the gulliest places I have been on Earth, and I grew up in Lagos amongst other places, Brownsville is no joke either, compared to European hoods yeah I would agree, Africa takes it by a landslide, there are also parts of the South Bronx, Harlem and Queens that are pretty rough, you should also come see some of the hoods in the South, Bankhead is practically a slum in the richest country in the world, New Orleans has some really REALLY rough hoods too, I know East Los Angeles, and East Oakland in Cali suposed to be pretty bad, but I neven been there, so I am only vouching for what I have experienced, if you had said Beantown in Boston, yeah that doesn't quite compare, but the U.S. has some pretty violent neighborhoods. To put things in perspective, there are nice parts of the Bronx and Brooklyn too, to paint a picture of the size of the place, Brooklyn alone would still be the fourth biggest City in the country, so if you can imagine the diversity there, but I do wonder how the murder rate in Nyanga would compare to the murder rate in say Magnolia in New Orleans, I personally think N.O. would take it, they have the highest murder rate in this country, and I do believe the U.S. has the highest murder rate per capita in the world.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 05:16:49 PM by watziznehmegin »

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Whatever area I visit gets its status upgraded to the hardest hood,  I just upgraded summerstrand in PE  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just got home, my street just got upgraded  :D :D :D :D ;D

That not good enough for ya?

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I used to go to Khayaletsha (f*** the spelling) almost everyday, and I was never really scared and I was working with school kids anyway. I also used to go to the Mannenburg area quite often working with the animals, but that wasn't scary either. Maybe because in both cases I was with well-known and respected organisations.
The fact that Nyanga or wherever has the highest crime stats simply means that the most number of reported cases of crime happen there. I'm sure there are many other place in CPT alone that have just as high or higher murder rates, and I gotta say I am more afraid of the coloured areas than the black areas. These coloureds in CPT are just scary (ok, I'm coloured too but....still).
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 05:27:18 PM by Talentless »

Get over yourself.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
"No" - John Mongrel
on the capeflats we dont tell kids about the boogey man....we tell them about john mongrel.
He is from Scottsdene btw.