Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

wow!! never before

song-stress

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
well i guess not everyone walks around thinking people asking for the time or sum ish are trying to jack u!  But i would never open the door for anyone i dont expect, that should be standard South African living!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
asked for match to light a ciggie

is your bro's from friend from the burbs? everybody from the ghetto should know this means you about to be robbed.

Yep, people asking for a light or the time.

Hood cat: "Yo, what time is it?"
You: "I don't know"
Hood cat: "Its time for you to give me our wallet and your cellphone bitch! If you had a watch you would have known that."

hoodcat: "what time is it?"
rebbi: "..................................." runs the f***.....(kats who know me will agree, i still do move)
hoodcat: "shittttt.... that was fast"
rebbi(from a distance): time for you to find another nicca to jack

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you guys finish me KLAAR! co-sign on the hood cat dialogue.  even if that shit is on your wrist, your standard response should be: I DONT KNOW and get the f*** out of there
You must answer from a distance dude... Flippin runnnnnnnnnnnnnn....................... If you can, drive offffffff......

LOL< my sis inlaw was telling me someone tried breaking the back door window in her car to get her bag, she drove off and the guy ran after the car, LOL, nicca was lucky he didnt run all the way to her place coz my boet would have f***ed him up, thats one nicca who wont run, im sure he will lend the bugger such a strong hard fist it lasts him till he has grand grand kids

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I forgot my car keys hanging on the door of my car. Shit, the whole night and morning the car was parked on my parking bay with it's keys hanging. I get goose bumps just thinking about it.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
dude, you were lucky no one scoped it... if any black9even me) saw it, it was mine for the night, i would return it the following mornin dou... if im not too too wasted

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
one day i saw some dude trying to steal this other old lady's cellphone. she was in a hurry and couldn't notice or hear the dude trying to snatch the phone off her bag. i decided to apply pressure to dude and walk close to him and often give him suspicious stares when he tried to get close to the lady, he noticed that i was watching and decided to lay low and allow me to pa** over so he can get some free time with the poor lady.

i decided to fake a phone call and reduced my speed. he realized that i was walking slowly than before and stopped in front of me. he asked for the time, i told him and he asked if i was with someone, i asked him why such a weird question, he told me that what would i do if he wanted to take my cellphone, told him id f*** him up and call other people to a**ist me, he just laughed his a** off and took off. at least the poor lady was long gone by then but i continued spying on him until he faded off some shack hood.
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Was in JHB town and saw some kat busy in some chicks bag, she felt it and caught him, she had like another 5 chicks with her, I have never seen an all lady smack down like that one, and balcks being blacks, they opend a circle and watchd, nicca couldn't go anywhere but stand the beatin in hope for the braods to get tird

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
yo have you ever witnessed when a mob takes justice into its own hands? thats some horror stuff right there, i saw some other kid beaten to death by a bunch of taxi drivers when he tried to steal a 5L of paraffin in some taxi rank. nci nci nci nci otsotsi kanjani bayaztrapisa yerrrrr................
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah, that's the system they use in lesotho, I'm sure San will agree wit me, keeps the crime level really low, for every crime u comit, they kick ur a** plus call the cops on u, so crooks think twice, literally(about the beatin and the cops)
Lol...hihihihi

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
rebbi if this is ur attempt of starting a e-convo with me you gonna fail kid, i said im done with you and i meant it. so fall back!!!
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahaha LMAO @Mad :) yo here its against the law nowadays to take the law into your own hands. Cops insist on people handing over the thief to 'em.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Lmao @ mad... I'm no e-thug son, my best friend aint a keyboard, lol.

my best friend is my laptops keyboard and my LG KS360 quetry keyboard. so leave it at that smart guy!!
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Awe Mad! Good to hear about ur LG/or whatevr fone u said, and also ur laptop... Bet my spare pc can kick it in the nuts!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
rebbi just cut the dumbness dog, cant you see? im no longer that dude......

anyway, i need someone to talk to, some other chick i just got last week dumped me like 5 minutes ago over an sms, apparently she found out that im hitting one of her cla**mates and now she wants to end this thing before it can even start. said part is i haven't even met her after we started dating, so it was just an electronic relationship. i also got another broad im hitting in the same school, she is also doing grade 12 but she is in a different cla** [village broads i was talking about]. haven't called her and check things out. she called a couple of times but i dropped her...any suggestions dog?
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah dude, leave peoples kids alone, at this age we don't do little grade 12 girls, we want woman, womanly brains and womanly actions. So I say, leave them kids and get chicks from ur varsity fam. Real talk!