Africasgateway.com

wow!! never before

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
So I get a call from a friend of mine telling me sad isht, kat got jacked in his sleep, sounds funky but true, he was sleeping in his bedroom when thieves broke into his place, stole the TV, his blackberry, laptop, dvd player, food, and all cds, what I don't get is how it happend coz all this stuff was in the bedroom where he was sleeping. And to make it worse he never heard shit, not a single thing, no one says they saw anything, like nothing seems to have happend, kat is hella sad but... Jacked in ur sleep??? How? Take a fone from under ur pillow and not wake up! Nah!!!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
So I get a call from a friend of mine telling me sad isht, kat got jacked in his sleep, sounds funky but true, he was sleeping in his bedroom when thieves broke into his place, stole the TV, his blackberry, laptop, dvd player, food, and all cds, what I don't get is how it happend coz all this stuff was in the bedroom where he was sleeping. And to make it worse he never heard shit, not a single thing, no one says they saw anything, like nothing seems to have happend, kat is hella sad but... Jacked in ur sleep??? How? Take a fone from under ur pillow and not wake up! Nah!!!

*hehehehe*  :D I swear im not laughing!

okay but on da real, not a believer in the muti ish but iv heard of housebreak in's where the theives actually burn stuff to make you fall into a deep sleep while they clean you out.

sorry for your homie Rebbi!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
And I always tell this guy that sleepin is not gangsta, guess he had to learn.
Muti!! Eish, now that's really deep, what do cops gotta do to beat this man?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
That happens alot they say, ppl have been know to burn suff, from yo cd-r to animal fur/skin, the smoke from all that has been said to be wat puts the ppl to deep sleep....

In some places ppl are advised to seal all the door openings, windows and even the drains before they go to sleep....but then it dont always work, as some cut/break the window and burn that shit while you sleepin...

but it still needs to be proven though....

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
True that, we need proof of all this isht. But I don't get how u can sleep thru someone takin ur fone from under ur pillow and they didn't even seem to have used muti...

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
cd's too, thats crazy.  I wonder how true all that is.  I must ask a friend of mine from Bushbuckridge in Mpumalanga, im sure she'l be able to shed light coz muti and bewitching is like a everyday thing for them that side. lol
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Yeah please do ask her, would really wanna know, coz now I know which number one place not to go to

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Damn, they took his food too!!! And how did they know his phone was under his pillow? Must have been some of his friends, erm, obviously not you....

;)

Get over yourself.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I think the fone must have ran or something, or maybe it was sticking out a lil bit, but I doubt it was any of his friends man, reason I say that is because all of em were not around, I mean we all live far from each other... They professionals who ever stole that..

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
if u knew what i knew u wud know how they did...if u were from where im from u wud know why they did! maybe u just playin dumb for the sake of discussion!!!

Fukc this shit...
he Realest...

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
Can u share the light and stop tryin make ur hood seem hard

my hood??? fukc that shit...ikasi lami dont make me! my environment is a product of me!
Udosi lempisi??? mythical shit to some...u want it i can get it for u? how much u got?
he Realest...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I don't know who is the bigger lame, Shrama or Young doodoo.

Dude comes on here every once in a while and tries to act all deep and enlightened spouting some nonsensical bullshit that doesn't mean anything, when we all know he is just a lame who was too weak to even make it as a Crackboy. And that is really weak.

Just be yourself little buddy. You don't have to be a fake prophet, cos only a retard would follow someone like you.

Now, do you really wanna be known as the leader of the retards?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:41:38 PM by Ed Gein Version 2.010 »

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
For some reason this voodoo magic nicca seems to be inspired by MAD, no offence to MAD...