Africasgateway.com

Almost slapped a woman today

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, I was at this shopping complex this afternoon, where there is also a club (the trendy new joint in town where everyone hangs lately).

I happen to start chatting with the club owner and he tells me that the landlord has been threatening to close the place down because he caters to a mainly black clientele.

"YOu said this was gonna be an upmarket club, but now you have black people here," is apparently what he said to him. He explained to the guy that he does have an upmarket crowd, since the black folk that hang at his place spend almost 5 times as much as the white folk used to spend and they drink more expensive booze etc.

While he is explaining all of this to me, the landlord's wife and a locksmith show up and start changing the place's locks and tell him he is being shut down, because blacks don't go into the club, they sit in their cars and drink and that causes problems for the other tenants.

I speak to the owner of a restaurant downstairs and he tells me that since the place opened upstairs he is also doing better business, cos people who go there spend cash at his place before they go up.

I happened to have my camera in my backpack, so I take a few pics of the locksmith changing the locks and the owner trying to stop them. This woman starts screaming at me and tells me to get off her property. I leave and go stand on the pavement and still she insists, I must stop taking pics. She tells me to tell my people they don't want them on their property and they should go to Macufe, instead of there, since Macufe is there for us blacks.

I tell her that I won't and that I am off her property so I can take pics as much as I want. She starts shoving, trying to grab my camera and shit, so I tell her that if she damages it, she will pay for it. then she calls three of her security people and tells them to take my camera.

These dudes are about half my size and one pulls a baton. I told him, "Touch me or my camera and I'm f***ing all three of you up."
Dude puts the baton away and asks me to stop taking pics, I tell him I won't, and he just chills there watching me. Then this woman calls the cops and says I threatened her.

At this point I was so pissed that I almost did threaten her, and I really felt like slapping the shit out of this racist bitch.

Anyway, the O'Jays were awesome.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:06:53 AM by Ed Gein Version 2.010 »

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
f*** dude, give her a stiff black one... she clearly needs one.
Post the pics up!!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Damn man, thats some hectic "racism" shit goin on there...i hope u gonna run a story on it....she needs to be punished in some way...exposed them for what they are.... >:(

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
You should have smacked the bitch.

Anyway, I think it is illegal to take pics of someones property without their permission. Or maybe that's America. Damn Americans.

Get over yourself.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You should have smacked the bitch.

Anyway, I think it is illegal to take pics of someones property without their permission. Or maybe that's America. Damn Americans.

Nope it's not. As long as I was not physically on her property, I can take as many pics as I want.

Only illegal to take pics of prisons and other sensitive government buildings without permission.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I agree wit talent, u should have smackd the bitch with the think end of ur stick, please post pics of her so we can photoshop em and spam em all over the net

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The only reason I didn't do it was because I would be out of a job now. I was furious. She gave me a shitload of ammo though.

Some people don't realise that the more they talk the deeper they dig holes for themselves.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Threadz Brown is probably shakin his head now, sayin nci nci nci nci nci.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Smacking her would have fallen into the racist trap.

Expositioning her would be good though. Can't you post up the photos?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The pics will be in our paper tomorrow along with the whole story and how her husband just threatened to sue our paper.

Apparently he has one of the top advocates in the country who heard me threaten her. Funny how I didn't see anyone but her security guys around and even they said they didn't hear that.

This advocate must have bat ears.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
The pics will be in our paper tomorrow along with the whole story and how her husband just threatened to sue our paper.

Apparently he has one of the top advocates in the country who heard me threaten her. Funny how I didn't see anyone but her security guys around and even they said they didn't hear that.

This advocate must have bat ears.

Dope!

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik