Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

end of the Crack Era DVD Preview

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Moola cn spit. The only problem is that...there is no problem:-)

hahahaha!!! homie can spit man.. problem is.... he knows it!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Young Zooloo

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-16
    • View Profile
Time does not exist...
The end is also the beginning!
he Realest...

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
So overall..how many dvd/mixtape copies did u manage to move durin this crack era .and how many shows did you guys do..?and as it stands ....koli can spit,k9 can spit,cash can spit Wen He Wants..so fresh and cash nice wit the beats..how come you guys never produced anything really groundbreakin ?
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile

The end is also the beginning!

i feel u...
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
So overall..how many dvd/mixtape copies did u manage to move durin this crack era .and how many shows did you guys do..?and as it stands ....koli can spit,k9 can spit,cash can spit Wen He Wants..so fresh and cash nice wit the beats..how come you guys never produced anything really groundbreakin ?

We did, unfortunately cause of the name we basically where'nt allowed to be promoted on radio/tv etc
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 08:15:46 PM by Bondizzo »

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

We did, unfortunately cause of the name we basically where'nt allowed to be promoted on radio/tv etc

Lesson #1: Don't name your crew after a destructive, life-wrecking illegal drug (even if it does sound 'cool' and 'street')

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Answer the question Bondizzle - how many units did you push? How many shows ?
In the end, did you make more than you spent?

This dont make sense . Weren't you guys on metro a few times and even Y? Even on Proverb's show on Channel O. At some point your video  was getting regular airplay on Channel O. OK, im wrong. That was Monopoly. But Pants Sagging did get some spins. So your statement don't make sense.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

Answer the question Bondizzle - how many units did you push? How many shows ?
In the end, did you make more than you spent?

This dont make sense . Weren't you guys on metro a few times and even Y? Even on Proverb's show on Channel O. At some point your video  was getting regular airplay on Channel O. OK, im wrong. That was Monopoly. But Pants Sagging did get some spins. So your statement don't make sense.

not sure how many were sold, but we distributed more than 2000 dvd's , no we didnt make money, I lost about 25k from the venture but the experiance was priceless.

We did about 10-15 shows , only 1 paid though, the others we were hit with the its for exposure saying.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 12:24:54 PM by Bondizzo »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
the crack boys are useless, they should start a career in advertising, im sure bubblegum companies would be their first customers.
Hood.