Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Face > Body According to the Nerds

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Scientists have discovered that if you're trying to attract a partner, an athletic body helps but a good-looking face is more important.The science of attraction is complex; researchers have highlighted numerous cues that may affect how attractive someone is. Suggestions have ranged from facial symmetry to the ratio between body volume and height.

Many previous experiments tended to focus on just one of these factors at a time. But a study published in Evolution and Human Behavior is among the first to shed light on the relative importance of two traits.

The scientists set out to look at the relative importance of faces and bodies in making someone attractive. They showed 127 male and 133 female volunteers ten images of members of the opposite sex. The experiment took place over the internet, letting the scientists test more subjects than would have been possible if they had tried to get everyone into the lab.

Read it all here:

http://planetearth.nerc.ac.uk/news/story.aspx?id=544

Get over yourself.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Why did you remove that girl with the nice boobs from your sig?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Her face was not good enough...
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Man I LOVED that Sig! It made my day brighter! they should reserve a place on the new AG for her pic somewhere, so we can send people to it, in case they in need of Free Hugs!!  ;D ;D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
That pic proves these scientists to be a lil off the accuracy level they claim, she atttracted me wit her boobs

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Lol, you guys are commenting more on my sig than the article! Didn't you guys download her pic? C'mon guys, up ya game!
Anyway, I thought it was time for a change. Can't have the same sig forever. I like my new one as well!

Here's the pic: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h67/aliverae/suicide%20girls/177581693.jpg
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 10:41:39 PM by Talentless »

Get over yourself.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
boring!!! Of course I snatched the pic, I look at her and her star shaped earings, every time i need a cheer! But yeah who would like the new sig? Some Emo kid whose first names are Wolfgang and Amadeus?

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
She does have a nice pair, Talentless FAILED by replacing her with that borin sig thats hurtin my eyes. I say bring back that girl and quite hatin.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
She does have a nice pair, Talentless FAILED by replacing her with that borin sig thats hurtin my eyes. I say bring back that girl and quite hatin.
wow, did you just say she has a nice pair?? LOL, Kanyesile Mbau must come see this sig for good looking twins!!!
LMAO

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Sheesh people! Are ya happy now??
Peer pressure, lol. You people will make me jump of a bridge or kill myself or summin...

Get over yourself.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
wow, did you just say she has a nice pair?? LOL, Kanyesile Mbau must come see this sig for good looking twins!!!
LMAO
You keep this up, one might think you also have a crush on her. :D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
LMAO
You keep this up, one might think you also have a crush on her. :D
i like my woman all natural
hihihihihihihihihihi