Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AKA vs L-Tido

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Heard them going @ it on Y FM the other day. Don't know all the details but i kinda picked up that AKA said Tido's new track was WACK on Facebook or some shit. Then AKA was promised a serious beat-down.hahahahaha. Anyone know the full details ? I heard this shit is on VUZU on DSTV already.LOL !!!

If anyone got the L-Tido track, please post it so we can hear.

Gotta say though, AKA seems to be getting into it everybody. First Don Juan,then the BlackLez Battle and now Glitz Gang.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
this could be hilarious, cant find my michael jackson gif

That not good enough for ya?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Lol he started with the Crackboys  :D
M Turn

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
heard it for like a minute, couldnt make up what was going on... who the hell is this AKA character and is the glitz the same as glitterati? please post both their tracks AKA and L-Tido

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
heard it for like a minute, couldnt make up what was going on... who the hell is this AKA character and is the glitz the same as glitterati? please post both their tracks AKA and L-Tido

AKA is the dude from IV League. Was formerly in a group called Entity. And yeah Glitz is The Glitteratti.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
they c

AKA is the dude from IV League. Was formerly in a group called Entity. And yeah Glitz is The Glitteratti.

they should both suck dick, onto more serious ishh, when is ur double disc coming out the year is almost over MR C

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
AKA is a dope performer.

cat seems to be carving out quite an interesting career path. he talks shit and backs it up.

i don't think there's much to this but it seems like it might be entertaining.

cool.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Long list of niggas that have promised to hand AKA a beatdown and never delivered..so there's Nothing to get excited about here.
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
this is the "wack" song that started it all:

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
Heard them going @ it on Y FM the other day. Don't know all the details but i kinda picked up that AKA said Tido's new track was WACK on Facebook or some shit. Then AKA was promised a serious beat-down.hahahahaha. Anyone know the full details ? I heard this shit is on VUZU on DSTV already.LOL !!!

If anyone got the L-Tido track, please post it so we can hear.

Gotta say though, AKA seems to be getting into it everybody. First Don Juan,then the BlackLez Battle and now Glitz Gang.

I was actually at the ritual store when my friend smsed me 'Y-fm' so i rushed to the car to go have a listen, and for a minute I didnt know what the hell was going on, just some distortion on da radio, kganti its them two niccas fighting, tempers flairing and idol threats thrown around.  then I switched off!  Wack!  no wait, I remember something, ya: WACK! lol 

Cant be involved Chap!

why again do we give ppl like glitz gang attention? and isnt L-tido like Morale's handbag, or random other or something along those lines?  ruri now!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Lol he started with the Crackboys  :D

yup lol

« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:30:20 PM by Bondizzo »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
AKA  on some dumb shit, i like this dude, he's shaking this SA  rap industry up. we need more freaks like him to cause scenes. he should go for black mos next
Hood.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
And yeah Glitz is The Glitteratti.

i wouldnt be surprised if some hyper DJ with a lisp f***s up and pronounces these cat's name as CLITS  ::)  :-\, they should really consider curbing that isht & nipping it in the bud, maintain for the whole name, no abbreviations!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Looked up Glitterati and found this.. theglitterati.com / this obviously not them
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 12:46:51 AM by watziznehmegin »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile