AKA vs L-Tido

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
this is boring now?

these cats talk to much, one diss track each? if they both so f***ing dope, they should just hit up joint after joint, first to fade gets f***ed by mika stefano live on stage!

hahah,, that would definitely add some much needed edginess to this whole sorry saga.

sadly, the way this will go will be as follows: they will both put out mildly amusing generic diss tracks. The current fans of either artist will continue to support their favourite artist. No one's career will be made or lost. They'll reconcile their differences and do a track together 'for the sake of hip hop'.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
this looks like some orchestrated shit, I.V League did alot of the production on the dankie san, but now
Pro is posting the glitz AKA response on fb, AKA done joints with maggs and them? Plus AKA dissing tido with the mika stefano faggot, when AKA was performing at his gay hoe down the other week?

looks like some zubz is missing shit goin on here..... i just wanna hear the disses, f*** all this "my dick bigger than your dick" shit
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 01:18:44 PM by Jules Winnfield »
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
And I kept saying...

Stupid shit!

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
news flash

L-tido has now done a track, but heres the catch, we all gotta wait till thursday to hear it. WTF? why not drop it now?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
news flash

L-tido has now done a track, but heres the catch, we all gotta wait till thursday to hear it. WTF? why not drop it now?

I can hardly bear the excitement. How will I survive until thursday!

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159989032466&index=1

GET THE f*** OUTTA HERE!!!!

"Come witness AKA on stage airing out his frustrations and taking cats on."

PLEASE! like dude just gonna battle everyone that steps up? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
SMH...

Things seem to be tense in the local rap game of late with the IV League's AKA taking shots or giving his much publicized opinion on a track from L-Tido, Maggz and Da LES.

L-Tido seems to have emerged front line for the Fa**ie Entertainment camp. Both cats have been on numerous TV and radio show airing each other out.

The streets are craving a battle between the two, especially since AKA dropped his diss track last week and with L-Tido's on the way this week.

We have decided to give the streets what they want with the first chapter in a series of battle... Consider this round number one.

Come witness AKA on stage airing out his frustrations and taking cats on.

Local has needed some new excitement and energy... well here it is... let's go in...

C-live
ViGiLante
Biz
Hudson
GlenDaDJ

R80 before 12... R100 after

www.showlove.co.za

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Publicity stunt.

I bet they end up making up and hugging and doing a track together within a month.

I hate when people use beef as a marketing tool.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Only now i've decided to give this thread attention. still reading on but this killed me though

"i heard they watch Dipset DVD's [together] and try to jack their swag" :D

Dipset. in 2009? hilarious!  :D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
My balls made outta a mix of diamond and chrome: they shine and unbreakable...

Covering a gemstone such as a diamond in chrome seems quite pointless to me, since a diamond's luminescence far outshines that of chrome if properly polished and cut.

But anyway...

kr kr kr kr kr

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
SMH...

Things seem to be tense in the local rap game of late with the IV League's AKA taking shots or giving his much publicized opinion on a track from L-Tido, Maggz and Da LES.

L-Tido seems to have emerged front line for the Fa**ie Entertainment camp. Both cats have been on numerous TV and radio show airing each other out.

The streets are craving a battle between the two, especially since AKA dropped his diss track last week and with L-Tido's on the way this week.

We have decided to give the streets what they want with the first chapter in a series of battle... Consider this round number one.

Local has needed some new excitement and energy... well here it is... let's go in...

C-live
ViGiLante
Biz
Hudson
GlenDaDJ

www.showlove.co.za

heh madoda!

Amen! icaw' iphumile!

Sirus Blunt

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
SMH...

C-live
ViGiLante
Biz
Hudson
GlenDaDJ

www.showlove.co.za

now this is what you call bullshit...a dude battlin elipsis' and dudes will pay to hear this cats rantings and ramblings..jus shows the lengths cats would go to to get attention....el dildo an k.a.k will soon be kissin each others a**es in a few

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I love it when I meet and introduce myself to gloomy or pissed off faced niggaz and mention Im Trompie. Their faces light up. I met 1 of these guys at the SABC b4 my meeting and he laughed by making mention of the thread. He seemed unphazed,hence this varifies my statement of 'publicity stunt'...

I hate to say this,bt yo'll been fooled...how many times has something like this happened in hiphop?mxm...

SMH @ statements of change in state of hiphop,how exciting this is...mxm...

This just anada soap opera episode with a blend of Telly tubbies meets Bakugan...bling kids trying to be macho...childish shit...

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
AKA's song is not what I expected. I expected more fire. L Tido takes this one. Well, he has to back up the 14 minutes talk on that video. I think he will.