Africasgateway.com

@Made man

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I agree wit ya man, come across this daily, where u meet people who love thr jobs but don't earn as much as they wish, I honestly think one must cater for the heart before the pocket!

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
ok I left out some details which might have made my statement misleading, I do not hate what I am studying, perahps i love literature more but i do not hate it (Bcom). In a nutshell, choosing literature or whatever would have been a personal near selfish decision and doing what i'm doing now is less so.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
"the law is an a**"...; it must have a hole.  :D Well Mad if you study law so that you see loopholes in it that enable you to bend it, I'd be your biggest client. ;D

this is not funny at all, how can u mess with somebodie's dream like that? f*** catching feelings, you not funny at all man

anyway, law is the shit, i have pa**ion for that stuff, i used to f***s with law books since the age 15. time aint a factor, ican do that law degree when i reach 30, no sweat
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
^^yeah G, age is nothing but a number when it comes to such matters. PLease take not which matters im talking about!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
rebbi why u calling me a g? rather refer to me as a "it", at least an it is something and a something is me
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
G = Gangasta
it = Mad

Okay???

dude im not a gangster and i will never ever become one, matter of fact i hate gangsters, they cruel, mean and crazy, oh shit f*** a gangster man, our kids dont have freedom in the streets coz of these sick f***ers who see them as something to eat.

call me anything you like besides that one, perhaps "baller" would be right, you know i ball right? ballin man, lol
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Dude, you need to be gangsta, being gangsta dont mean you killing people and scaring kids, it means you after what you want and you dont stop till you get it.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Dude, you need to be gangsta, being gangsta dont mean you killing people and scaring kids, it means you after what you want and you dont stop till you get it.

i a**ume you talking about getting what you want in the correct way right? look dude i dont care how much gangsterism has inspired and influenced you, to me all gangsters are bullshit and i will never use any form of gangsterism in my life no matter the circumstances or situiation.

i know how to get what i want rebbi, you need to start talking like a real man
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I am... Real talk dou, as much as one may use the G word as they please, humanity always will be a priority

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I am... Real talk dou, as much as one may use the G word as they please, humanity always will be a priority

you like a bootlegged version of me kid.
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Cla**ic :D
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Ohk, how does pm work? Anyway, right now I'd say self exploration; I'm really a scholar of ideas trying to figure out which I agree with and extending those in shaping my stance on certain things. However, economic correctness seems to be a reality I can't escape, I mean I'd have loved to do Literature and language but I chose the more finacially fulfilling route (the background you spoke of largely influenced this because of its perceptions of success), if this is what you mean by being economically correct then if I'm not already I eventually will be.

You should study what you want to study, not what you think will make you rich. Let's say you study literature, which you love, and you become a famous author and sell tons of books? Or you become a literature professor? Let's say you instead study subject X (like economics or w/e), which you think will make you rich, and you still get a bad job? Or, you get a decent job, but you're bored out of your mind coz you're doing a job you have no interest in or even hate?
Beside, can't you study, say, literature AND economics (or w/e you think will get you money)?

Talentless said it.

studying literature doesn't necessarily mean you'll be broke. BCom's are a dime a dozen, man. study what you want.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Ayt gents, heard what ya'll said and shall do my self a service by taking it into serious consideration....

At Mad, Jonga bra I wasn't pissing on your dream with that law joke. All I meant was this: Law practitioners usually say that the law is an a** (this inter alia is because of how Justice too often seems to be a priviledge for those who can afford expensive lawyers or how rigid the Law is at times). Now all I meant was that the Law has many loop holes (which are "a** holes" if the law is an a**) and that in my opinion the best lawyers are the ones who know the law so much that they constantly exploiting these loopholes (forcing the legislature to be constantly making new laws). For instance, S.A's labour laws have been chastised by Free Market advocates as being too strict and hence anti-business but clever law firms have found loopholes in this supposedly strict labour law hence recently I saw an ad with a slogan "Want to get rid of that unwanted employee? Try us".

So I meant study to get to this level and I'll be your biggest client, the Mafioso needs such lawyers ;)

Anyway, bottom line is that no disrespect was intended wena fe2.

"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.