• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Does the PM feature not work anymore? I mean if its not @General8n, its @young zooloo, if not that its @Pyro or @Mad. Damn, use PM, news flash, it actually works, Rebbi or Tate can verify this!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
I'm doing a Bcom bra, dropped out of Law school in my 1st year which was last year... Why?
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Does the PM feature not work anymore?

we're all friends here  ;D

@Made man i wanted to know if you were you gonna use your 'sense of analysis' (which is quite acute, i must say) for utilitarian/self-explorative purposes or if you would try and get economically correct. a cross-roads that faces a lot of people who somewhat outshine their 'humble' environments/backgrounds.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 06:50:56 PM by the panic! »

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Does the PM feature not work anymore? I mean if its not @General8n, its @young zooloo, if not that its @Pyro or @Mad. Damn, use PM, news flash, it actually works, Rebbi or Tate can verify this!

I just realised this, but it must have been a giant who took the picture in your avy.

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@panic- like really dog was this necessary?
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
hahahahahahah @Rebbi, thanks for that much needed verification :D
Lmao Talentless, dude you're crazy!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Ohk, how does pm work? Anyway, right now I'd say self exploration; I'm really a scholar of ideas trying to figure out which I agree with and extending those in shaping my stance on certain things. However, economic correctness seems to be a reality I can't escape, I mean I'd have loved to do Literature and language but I chose the more finacially fulfilling route (the background you spoke of largely influenced this because of its perceptions of success), if this is what you mean by being economically correct then if I'm not already I eventually will be.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@made man- why di you quit law man?

when i came to varsity law was my first choice but due to f***ed up administration i couldn't do it and then i was forced to take this crap im doing as an alternative. ive always had this amazing enthusiasm for anything that is related to law and that kind of environment. the money that lawyers make was not influential. i cared less about what i was going to earn rather than what i was going to learn. i guess it was pa**ion taking its tall.

Bcom was never an option, besides i never did any commerce subject in high school, so how you holdin up bra?

Hood.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Ey dawg... For now let's just say err... sponsor issues. Law is an interesting field really and I'd like to do it some time, how am I holding up? Oh well, overrall I'm depressed clinically...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Ey dawg... For now let's just say err... sponsor issues. Law is an interesting field really and I'd like to do it some time, how am I holding up? Oh well, overrall I'm depressed clinically...

yhea money is a problem when it comes to getting a degree. im also optimistic about this law shit, one day ill get a chance to do it and who knows, some of you agians might be my client
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Ohk, how does pm work? Anyway, right now I'd say self exploration; I'm really a scholar of ideas trying to figure out which I agree with and extending those in shaping my stance on certain things. However, economic correctness seems to be a reality I can't escape, I mean I'd have loved to do Literature and language but I chose the more finacially fulfilling route (the background you spoke of largely influenced this because of its perceptions of success), if this is what you mean by being economically correct then if I'm not already I eventually will be.

You should study what you want to study, not what you think will make you rich. Let's say you study literature, which you love, and you become a famous author and sell tons of books? Or you become a literature professor? Let's say you instead study subject X (like economics or w/e), which you think will make you rich, and you still get a bad job? Or, you get a decent job, but you're bored out of your mind coz you're doing a job you have no interest in or even hate?
Beside, can't you study, say, literature AND economics (or w/e you think will get you money)?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:33:40 PM by Talentless »

Get over yourself.