Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Video captures the essence of the streets. D you guys have put a lot onto these projects. hope you et the return. Dope work. Although I don't get why you would shoot a video for Camago for Drie coz they more of a streets crew than a "culture" something something click. Big Ups for the hard work anyway man.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Video captures the essence of the streets. D you guys have put a lot onto these projects. hope you et the return. Dope work. Although I don't get why you would shoot a video for Camago for Drie coz they more of a streets crew than a "culture" something something click. Big Ups for the hard work anyway man.

Thanks my man.

We already shot a video for Fakes and Snakes for Driemanskap which was something for the streets. We are trying to get them some cross-over potential with Camagu. We'll be shooting a lot more videos for tracks from Igqabhukil' Inyongo so I'm sure they'll be a few more for the streets.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
you mind donating the mp3 for streets D pleezy gotta toss this in the triple for some 6.1 sound

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Couldn't manage to upload to AG, but you can download the MP3 from Pioneer Unit.com: http://bit.ly/4k7Ogb

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile

Thanks my man.

We already shot a video for Fakes and Snakes for Driemanskap which was something for the streets. We are trying to get them some cross-over potential with Camagu. We'll be shooting a lot more videos for tracks from Igqabhukil' Inyongo so I'm sure they'll be a few more for the streets.
I have not watched the above video or heard the song, but I did listen to Drie's Camagu. At first I was not hooked but when I saw the video I was impressed with everything on the song. I feel I cannot play Drei around family due to the street content I perceive their music embodies, but I can play Camagu in front of family and I'm sure it would grab them.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Thanks my man.

OK man.
Drie keeps it streets! Rugged and raw. As someone said here, they sort of remind one of the early Skwatta Kamp. On khut and Joyn and Skwatta Campain (think Rau Rau and Manyisa). that raw energy , lyricism. Damn, SA hip hop lacks it these day.
Thinking out loud here.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Are these videos destined to reach TV stations for the ma**es?
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
YO THAT TRACK IS SICK!!!! (Can we get a translation on what he sayin?), I'm Feeling this, nice video too! I really wish I understood...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Thanks my man.

I have not watched the above video or heard the song, but I did listen to Drie's Camagu. At first I was not hooked but when I saw the video I was impressed with everything on the song. I feel I cannot play Drei around family due to the street content I perceive their music embodies, but I can play Camagu in front of family and I'm sure it would grab them.

Drie have got lots of tracks suitable for family listening (I Will Make It, Mama, Ivamna, Bambelela, Better Tomorrow, 2000 We Shine, Anti-Xenophobia etc)... check the album!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Are these videos destined to reach TV stations for the ma**es?

Camagu should be on Channel O right now - it will filter to all the other stations in due course.

Streets will be hitting Channel O very soon (and the other stations)

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@ D-planet

how long has rattex been rapping for?