The Midnight Meat Train

Mad · 8 · 4829

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
watched this horror flick last night and i still get scared when i think about it, it traumatized me a bit after watching it. this is extreme horror. body slaying and all that. they have it all up in one movie.

i though wrong turn was dope but after i watched this one........that wrong turn ish is for them young kids

whats your best horror, im not watching this flick again?
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
if you googled it, dont be fooled and discouraged by the low reception, it may have grossed only 3 mills out of the 15 milli budget but this movie will definitely make you wanna sleep on your moms bed.
Hood.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
if you googled it, dont be fooled and discouraged by the low reception, it may have grossed only 3 mills out of the 15 milli budget but this movie will definitely make you wanna sleep on your moms bed.

Only if my mother isn't in the bed...

... :o

...EEEWWWWW MAD! THATS f***IN DISGUSTIN!!!!

Get over yourself.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Only if my mother isn't in the bed...

... :o

...EEEWWWWW MAD! THATS f***IN DISGUSTIN!!!!
Cla**ic!

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
mad still a mommy boy...told youll this nyega
still wet beind the ears....still sleep with the light on ?
still think monsters live under your bed?..is the boogyman
making a noise in your closet.....?

hahah mad you summa ma bitch......wats good my nyega "dont trust them coloureds over there with there fingers on the chicken"
bean trippin on boondocks again...sum f***ed up ish...when we gona jump a few tracks?
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com
watched this horror flick last night and i still get scared when i think about it, it traumatized me a bit after watching it. this is extreme horror. body slaying and all that. they have it all up in one movie.

i though wrong turn was dope but after i watched this one........that wrong turn ish is for them young kids

I f***s with horror flicks thought The Hills Have Eyes was the shit! Which cinema is showcasing this Midnight Meat Train? I'd like to go ckeck it out!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
mad you softer than a muffin

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

I f***s with horror flicks thought The Hills Have Eyes was the shit! Which cinema is showcasing this Midnight Meat Train? I'd like to go ckeck it out!

yo, used to think that too bra until i watched this flick, its sick man, ultra sick

to answer your question, this is an old movie, it already went through that cinema showdown phase, apparently it was released last year
Hood.