Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

2009 MTV Top 10 hottest mcees

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
that was one of the most interesting times in AG..... that and the Zee Supreme Era... never seen so many insults fly like that period

;D ;D ;D

I miss those times.You could actually see a post by brick, child, blaq every once in a while.Even Nthabi was around  :'( :'(

ok. ok.calm down

that cat who came with some gross horror disses.

Norman Bates.
Who I still suspect was BlaqSouljah because of the writing style

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Oh boy. slang misconstrued. Nothing's wrong with the list. it's hottest not dopest or illest. so it's not just about their pen game but the ability to translate it into revenue, hype etc... ie, who are people talking bout? who's making moves, etc. people talk a lot about realness forgetting hip hop is exactly where it started off -  the party starting mcs. check the catalog if you think i'm lying. it got deep later.there is no such thing as hip pop. it's all hip hop. wayne's scorching,i'll applaud him...

Realness right there. I'll endorse that.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Peep what Birdman Baby said about the list. He's making it about the money.

"I don't think he a number one emcee in no kinda way," Baby said in an interview. "Wayne the best he do the most and he make the most money. I dont think no n*gga in the business make more money than us. How could you be the best if you don't make the best money, the most money and you don't do the most. Lyrically, come on man be for real man can't nobody f*ck with Wayne. And to me, if you number one and you aint getting no money it don't mean nothing. Who's making the most money. That's number one to me. F*ck all that rap sh*t. Sh*t, y'all got cold rappers you never even heard and then you got n*ggas who really can't rap and making money. It's about who's making the most money to me. I don't give a f*ck about the rest of that sh*t." (TropicalTV)

What y'all think?

That right there is the reason why black society in general is f***ed up, coz 'a' that whole money-first,-everything-else-later attitude. This muhf***er talking 'bout Weezy the best? What??? Nigger please, there's at least five rappers in SA better than that cat. I ca' name 'em too.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Myself, Tumi, Myc-beth (original Anvils member), Pro-verb and Young Nations, not to mention of course Pro(-kid), Reason, N'Veigh, Zubz, Malik, Khuli Chana, Paragon, Sudan, Jitsvinger, Abdus, Snazz D, Tuks, Wikid, Hoodlum the list is f***ing endless........

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

"I don't think he a number one emcee in no kinda way," Baby said in an interview. "Wayne the best he do the most and he make the most money. I dont think no n*gga in the business make more money than us. How could you be the best if you don't make the best money, the most money and you don't do the most. Lyrically, come on man be for real man can't nobody f*ck with Wayne. And to me, if you number one and you aint getting no money it don't mean nothing. Who's making the most money. That's number one to me. F*ck all that rap sh*t. Sh*t, y'all got cold rappers you never even heard and then you got n*ggas who really can't rap and making money. It's about who's making the most money to me. I don't give a f*ck about the rest of that sh*t." (TropicalTV)

What y'all think?

some ignorant nigga shit. glad this guy didnt decide to become a lawyer.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Myself, Tumi, Myc-beth (original Anvils member), Pro-verb and Young Nations, not to mention of course Pro(-kid), Reason, N'Veigh, Zubz, Malik, Khuli Chana, Paragon, Sudan, Jitsvinger, Abdus, Snazz D, Tuks, Wikid, Hoodlum the list is f***ing endless........

DAMN crook jesus said you killin it right now

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

What y'all think?

Eish!!! Stunna is one ignorant f***er!!!!