Africasgateway.com

f*** KFC

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
don't understand why people eat KFC.

i feel like blaming it on a generation of parents who thought the best way to treat their kids on payday was to overload them with saturated fat, sugar and tartrazine.

sad shit.

"choose life" - Renton (Trainspotting).
They do have a grilled burger and grilled twister you know :-\
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Maar Cristina Aguilera's voice in that feed the hungry ad
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
don't understand why people eat KFC.

i feel like blaming it on a generation of parents who thought the best way to treat their kids on payday was to overload them with saturated fat, sugar and tartrazine.

sad shit.

"choose life" - Renton (Trainspotting).
They do have a grilled burger and grilled twister you know :-\

those are bad, too.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I think MOCHACHOS is bad version of Nandos "L'vovo  Heavyweight CD cover" ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Dont care what ya'll think,KFC's the shyiit! I love that burger but i only buy it from the KFC in Nigel town though when i'm that side.Galitos' the shyit too.dont sleep on Zebros...
Real Recognise Real

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
decided to cop KFC  for the first time last month and to came across some big disappointment, never believe everything they show you on tv, i bought a 27 bucks meal, not sure what was it called [im not givin any attention to these gay a** food names nigger f*** that] and this shit looked promising when i checked it from the menu display

so im like, mxim what the heck, im copin this one, looks good and them wings are a bit larger than the other meals, so i cop it, first thing that shocked me was the box it came it, f*** it i still crave for this shit, so i rush to the park and found a nice spot where no one can see me dismantling this pieca shit

opened it up, saw two tiny pieces of meat and some small worm lookin chips WTF!!! [ where the meat at?] i ate all that shit in one minute and then i cried for my money, saw a kfc poster on some pole, snatched it and threw it on the bin, my day got worse when some fat a** cop told me to put it back or else he'll charge me for vandalizing the town wtf!!!

Hood.