Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
dont understand:

how deac manages to get his awsome pics

why the vice chancellor of UOFS [jansen]  cant just permanatly expel the 4 racist students from the university

why zuma had to say malema is a worthy of being the country's pres in future

why the country is in so much debt

why ajax lost 6-0 to arrows

why SAFA  re-instated perreira

why im still the most hated agian when theres jerks like talentless and mumaki trache

why dudes always run away from the fact that drake is their favorite rapper

why mfundi vundla had to mess up a good soapie [generations] with a f***ed up gay character [jason]

why malema is always talking english like he is reading from a speech

why football players are paid 10 times more than most university and college graduates with degrees and diploma's

why the MDC  doesnt ask the CIA  to murk mubage's old and autocratic a**

why the movie [districtc 9] has so much buzz

why no one has posted something on this thread!

Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
dont understand:

why im still the most hated agian when theres jerks like talentless and mumaki trache

Because you're a cockjockey who dreams about men and fantasises about taking cumshots to the face while splashing drinking yoghurt on yourself.

I don't know about the rest, maybe someone else can help.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
dont understand:

Because you're a cockjockey who dreams about men and fantasises about taking cumshots to the face while splashing drinking yoghurt on yourself.

dude i dont undesrtand why you so obsessed with me   *singing*

i thought we was cool earl, okay i know im a jerk [suppose] but u dont have to take it out on my thread, its been weeks since i had a thread go 2 pages deep dude, i need this man
Hood.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
dont understand:

Nope. You just about summed it up.

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
...why your such an attention seeker

why you havent realized that your too much

why your always thinkin up kak

why you havent fallen off a cliff!
is a royal thing..

Bridge

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-3
    • View Profile
How certain acts (e.g Dreimanskap) have not cracked the mainstream in the music industry?
Why I feel there r few Hip hop happy song (especially which u can dance 2) locally that don't mention cash, cars, women & booze?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
...why your such an attention seeker

why you havent realized that your too much

why your always thinkin up kak

why you havent fallen off a cliff!

hahahahahaha tl tl tl tl tl.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
How certain acts (e.g Dreimanskap) have not cracked the mainstream in the music industry?

WORD!!!!, cause these cats HUSTLE for thier art yo, go all out at shows and what not, dont understand them most of the time but they cool peoples and can hold a crowd DOWN...really would like to see them break out furthur!

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Mad do you have something to say to me?

Get over yourself.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Why y'all hatin on Mad even if he's raisin some good questions?

Why we still waitin for an AG Mixtape?(after all we so quick to diss every other MC tryin to make moves)

Why do artists with nothin to say still sell more than those taclin real issues?

Why am i drunk on a Thursday morning typin this shit on my phone?
Real Recognise Real

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
@ Tourag - Co-sign on every1 except last one bro.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

WORD!!!!, cause these cats HUSTLE for thier art yo, go all out at shows and what not, dont understand them most of the time but they cool peoples and can hold a crowd DOWN...really would like to see them break out furthur!

Drie Should be big. Damn those guys should be doing live performances all over. Everyone says they kill a live show. The "black" stations except Metro & khaya should be bumping them.  They fit their format.

Stuff I don't understand

Why I'm still waiting for albums from so many local cats despite their promises of dropping a long time ago
Why Pirates has lost two games in a row.
Why people hate on things just because they come from certain sources (in politics, music, AG, etc). Kinda like ANC and DA.

Why

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Drie Should be big. Damn those guys should be doing live performances all over. Everyone says they kill a live show. The "black" stations except Metro & khaya should be bumping them.  They fit their format.

Stuff I don't understand

Why I'm still waiting for albums from so many local cats despite their promises of dropping a long time ago
Why Pirates has lost two games in a row.
Why people hate on things just because they come from certain sources (in politics, music, AG, etc). Kinda like ANC and DA.

Why

Drie will be big - it's just a matter of time. They've only just started (in commercial terms). Their first single has only just started playing on Channel O. There's still a lot of work to do, but people underestimate how long things take and how much work promoting a new artist entails. Being based in Cape Town is definitely not an advantage either.

We're doing a Southern Africa tour early next year.

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
why this thread be on a Jada tip....
is a royal thing..

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

Drie will be big - it's just a matter of time. They've only just started (in commercial terms). Their first single has only just started playing on Channel O. There's still a lot of work to do, but people underestimate how long things take and how much work promoting a new artist entails. Being based in Cape Town is definitely not an advantage either.

We're doing a Southern Africa tour early next year.
[/quote]

Yo! D, what you think of City Press' review on Drie, I think hip hop albums should be reviewed by people who knows music not some dude who even confess to start listening to hip hop when Bad Boy T started workin for metro. The dude didn't do justice to Drie he needs to be STONED with corobricks  >:(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA