Africasgateway.com

Start snitching, stop lying

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, my former roommate has been telling people that I stole his PC before I moved back to BLoem.
The night before I moved out, homeboy decided to sell his PC, get drunk and bag an ugly prostitute. He told his girl the stolen PC story as well, but didn't say I did it.

Problem is she is born again and doesn't give it up anymore after a year of having sex with the man.
This was just one of many "stolen" items during our time living together, including a lot of her money, which he also used to buy a** and booze. So naturally she suspected me of taking the shit.

So, now people are under the impression that I am a thief, and worse yet, a thief that steals from his boys.

So, I decided to be an a**hole and I just searched for her on Facebook and told her exactly where all her money and the PC went and attached dates and pics of two of the prostitutes, which he didn't know I took.

Was this the right thing to do? Dude did make me look bad and a lot of people I know now think I stole from him.

Am I a snitch now? Is Game gonna beat my a**?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
So are you gonna sell that PC to me or what?
Check your pm.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Shit i'll squill too  :D :D :D dirty prostitute tappin mofo  :D :D :D
M Turn

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The worst part about this is that it was some piece of shit PC. As if i would steal a P3 with 256 mb RAM and no DVD drive.

Come on, I have standards.

I was really pissed when I heard about this. And to make matter worse the girl is really ugly and he went and got even uglier hookers. I really think he has problems.

I told her to get get herself tested for Standards though. Just to make it seem as if my actions weren't completely motivated by spite.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
You had to clear your name. The guy is obviously not one of your boys if he blames you for shit you never did, and serious stuff too. I wouldn't sweat it.

Get over yourself.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
The worst part about this is that it was some piece of shit PC. As if i would steal a P3 with 256 mb RAM and no DVD drive.

Come on, I have standards.

I was really pissed when I heard about this. And to make matter worse the girl is really ugly and he went and got even uglier hookers. I really think he has problems.

I told her to get get herself tested for Standards though. Just to make it seem as if my actions weren't completely motivated by spite.

jesus H f***ing christ thats grounds for a**ault

That not good enough for ya?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Pyro why didnt you save this story for a tea party with your girls sunday after church
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Yo name cracks me up lol...
Change it to ''LERETE LA KA'',and C how funny it'll b when ppl quote or call U out!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I will never share a flat with anyone again, unless it is someone I've known for years and been to their crib before.

People are filthy bastards. If they're not brushing their teeth in the kitchen sink, they are coughing up phlegm and just leaving it in the basin for a day or two.
The motherf***er I live with hasn't washed his dishes in almost 3 weeks now. I asked him about it and he says he doesn't have cash for dishwashing liquid. This is why I never go into the kitchen except to get something out of the fridge, which is the only place that's clean in there. I live off food from our work canteen or take-aways.

The problem is that this cat doesn't seem to understand me, though we speak the same language.

I ask him about 5 times to dry the bathroom floor after taking a shower or to clean the tub after a bath, and he doesn't do it. Then I stick a note on the wall saying "dry the floor and clean the bath after you're done" and he does it. As soon as the note is off, he stops doing it.

Dude, chows my food and drinks my beer and then acts like he doesn't know what happened to it. As if there is a nother person living there that I don't know about.
When I stick a note my beer, saying don't touch this, he will leave it. Then as soon as the note comes off he'll drink it and pretend like he never saw the beer.

Even threats don't work, and I don't wanna kick his a**, cos I'm convinced that he is a little retarded and I would feel bad about it afterwards.

When he gets paid he goes out drinking and f***ing prostitutes, and then he comes and borrows cash from me for food and transport. I loaned him some cash once after he spent R800 on a hooker that I wouldn't even f*** for free. It was his girl's cash, so I felt sorry for him. Turns out he had also drank out about R400 and he told her that he didn't have this cos I borrowed it.
Then his girl asks him why I go out drinking all the time, but I owe him money, so he actually comes and asks me to go out less, cos his girl is complaining about the cash she thinks I owe him.

This is when I realised he is a bit slow.

I think even he has gotten sick of his filth, cos he has been sleeping at his girl's place since the middle of last week. He left all his dishes and shit there though, in a big f***ing pile in the corner.

He only came over yesterday morning to bath, piss on the toilet seat and spit in the basin and leave it there.

The deal was that we would take turns to buy shit. Then I realised that he doesn't buy food, cleaning things, or even toilet paper, so I just keep my shit in my room now and let him check for himself. since then he has bought one bottle of handy Andy and a small bottle of Sunlight liquid and he asks me for toilet paper once in a while.

I think he figured that since I earn more than him (which isn't that much either) he can leech off me.

I would let him use my shit, but I told him that he shouldn't make it a habit. I even left mine in the kitchen, but it seems he is trying to prove a point or something.

Shit is not funny at all.

At least I only have a week left here. Then it's back to Bloemtown or maybe Lesotho. Can't wait.

Prick is already making excuses about my deposit though. I might ave to leave with his laptop.

@GL: is u talking bout this same guy...if so, i'd say u been waiting long for this moment...snitch on brotha...snitch on.... ;D

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
How bad are the pics? post them up in here for the fun of it.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Both of you is Bitch a** Nuccas,would expect ths type of behavior from high school girls...
Real Recognise Real

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Both of you is Bitch a** Nuccas,would expect ths type of behavior from high school girls...

HUH! :o
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@god lite- damn nicca, i can relate to what you saying, ive recently started a thread about shit like that and people thought i was f***ing with them.

room mates are a problem espicially if its a person whom youve just came across with

but also sharing a flat with a close friend becomes a problem at a later stage, its much more better if you maintain a distant friendship. you will find situations where you and your dude start having issues after you move in together. sharing a room with anyone is a a ha**le man, regardless of who they are espicially if you dont share the same hygiene beliefs.

some dudes just dont see any problem with putting their sneakers on top of the coffee table whilst watching tv and some dont give a f*** if they brush their teeth on the sink coz they think a sink is made for sinking dirty water, so wtf

Hood.