Africasgateway.com

Raekwon " Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt II"

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Ecstacy still doesnt come close to it :P  honestly though I am still judging this album to this day well few other dope albums came after it and....actually Tate what more do you still want us to say about this album?
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
The Source(Im talking bout the old one) would get an album  and review it before anyone, the source give it a 5 mic cla**ic  the next issue you will see letters from readers disputing the reviews but at the end The Source's decision will be the one that count...I dont think some of those albums that made the cut then would have  if we had internet then 
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
the current generation of music listeners is gluttonous and wasteful with ADD to boot.

this is just human development. is there really a point in railing against it? whole genres are being created and rendered irrelevant in a matter of months.
Yes. Gluttony and waste are bad. The artists deserve more than 1.5 listens on crappy laptop tweeters. Bad enough we're not paying for the musi anymore.
I have started rationing the amount of music I DL to 2 albums a week. Fugg a gluttonous hoarder.

P.S. OB4CLII still bangs hard 2months later. Kiss the ring!

i don't understand people who hoard music. it's seems childish to me. like, you waste bandwidth/money accumulating music you don't listen to.

but there's no point in railing against the rate at which music is consumed. everyone is swamped. everyone has access. you just have to seek out your own circuits and stick to them. those artists that you like etc.

personally, i don't even f*** with the UGHH2009 thread like that. i download music from artists that i like and can't buy as well as to just hear something i've heard about. most of the shit i don't go back to, though. even with CD's.

it's just how it is, bredren.

i liked Cuban Linx 2 a lot at the time, but i don't bump it anymore. i just don't feel that driven towards it, really.

like, i'll bump that Zuluboy album that came out a few months back more than OB4CL2. it just had more of an impact on my day to day.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 08:19:04 AM by the panic! »

mulmens

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wow.

I saw the Nu Wu video yesterday. Had to store that *ish on my hard drive. Some madd nice Wu vibes going on. "He's a f***ing cop!"

Raekwon brought it back. I had my doubts, but as destiny would have it, I was wrong. I'm actually gonna cop this at the end of the month, haha. Who woulda thought.
eace means Love

Nappy Head
http://www.getitfree.net/xcgegnns