Hybrid · 29 · 6946

Hybrid

• infinite perfection
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
  • iced out
    • View Profile
    • no site
Ive recently dumped a unfaithful and untrustworthy chick i was seeing yesterday, today she called me and told me she cant live without me [go f*** yourself] is what i said in my response that resulted in her hanging up the phone and texing me some twisted f*** up story in an attempt to lure me back to her lying hands. to be honest im thinking about her now, thats what influenced me to start this thread, i have a feeling i might be confined in a cell of guilt by my emotions, a part of me regrets dumping her and a part of me doesn't give a shit. im in the midst of a battle where the winner is vague. i will not get into details about the break up because talking about it would just make me want to get on a taxi to her crib and O'J her cheating,slutty a**. a friend of her's tried to make me change my mind by coming up with a delusional story about how the chick is hurt and the kind of situation she is in, like the broad ain't eating and shit. i don't care how much she hurts, i really don't f***ing care. the only thing im concerned about is how am i going to get rid of her face off my head permanently and utterly. thats why i started this thread
i stay winning

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Talking about it with strangers, drinkin everytime you think of her or last but not least, my personal favourate, goin to her house, act like y'all are cool, give her a cooldrink laced with mercury and rat poison, watch her drink it then when she starts sweatin, havin abdominal pains, you can just smile and tell her thats how your heart and soul is feelin at the moment then leave.

P.S don't forget to take the soda can with you, can't afford any evidence pointing to you.

Kill a trifflin skeezer/bastard, help the world get rid of selfish humans ;D
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Talking about it with strangers, drinkin everytime you think of her or last but not least, my personal favourate, goin to her house, act like y'all are cool, give her a cooldrink laced with mercury and rat poison, watch her drink it then when she starts sweatin, havin abdominal pains, you can just smile and tell her thats how your heart and soul is feelin at the moment then leave.

P.S don't forget to take the soda can with you, can't afford any evidence pointing to you.

Kill a trifflin skeezer/bastard, help the world get rid of selfish humans ;D

woman i wouldnt want to do you wrong coz damn... u'd prolly make a smoothie out of my ...

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I just say time G, give it time... Trust me, the more you give it time the less it gets, it happened yesterday, now give it a week come back to this thread and im sure you will be talking a different story, im sure we have all be thru such and a couple of weeks/months/years/centuries(Kelis) down the line we feel just fine. So give it time and you will be all cool.

Kelis is often mad at nothing, not surprised at the solution offered

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
another relationship breakdown again? damn it niggers is too emotional over this shit

dig this my nigger, im too proud to cry my a** over some dumb bitch [that's what i call chicks after they break up with me]
the least you can do is try forgetting this shit by all means possible, forgetting a chick is easy as forgetting a test that you failed at a certain course/subject. the procedure is just to f***ing declare it as a life hick up, nothing more.

i wouldn't waste my time by trying to intimidate or hurt my ex-gf on purpose, if it happens that i do it then it would be something ive done unintentionally, like seriously that shit is so Ricky lake and Oprah, what kind of a dude goes around playing tom and Jerry games with an ex?

if a chick dumps me, then i immediately get her the f*** out of my mind, it takes time and that kind of healing is gradual, but in time it all gets better. patience is very motivated at times like these, if you maintain consistent patience then all should be well.

had shitty situations like this a thousand times, had this chick once, she dumped for some numb rich kid who was new in the neighborhood, at first i didn't give a f*** coz i had alternatives but as time went by it al changed. i began to have this sudden loneliness and in no time i was needing her more than she thought of me. tried to f*** my self up by drinking regularly and shit [smh@ me for thinking she'd feel pity for me and take me back]

then as time went by i realized that she didnt matter anymore, that is when i started laughing my a** off to my room with a new broad
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
*gasp* I'm mad at nothin? Ninja please! You probably have done so many girls greezy than that you don't know how betryal feels like. I say poison her with mercury or ricin, this way it'll be slow........,oh so slow and painfull. LOL don't forget, this will be a very very good service to humanity, gettin rid of all the selfish humans, Zone 9 her a** tl tl tl tl tl tl.
Time does heal, no doubt but it takes forever depending on the depth of feelings u had for the person.
Some lady from Deliver us from Eva said that, to get over an old love, you've got to get on top of a new one :D maybe you can try that aswell.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
*gasp* I'm mad at nothin? Ninja please! You probably have done so many girls greezy than that you don't know how betryal feels like. I say poison her with mercury or ricin, this way it'll be slow........,oh so slow and painfull. LOL don't forget, this will be a very very good service to humanity, gettin rid of all the selfish humans, Zone 9 her a** tl tl tl tl tl tl.
Time does heal, no doubt but it takes forever depending on the depth of feelings u had for the person.
Some lady from Deliver us from Eva said that, to get over an old love, you've got to get on top of a new one :D maybe you can try that aswell.

you sound like me when i was pissed off at the world
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
ROFLMAO @days/weeks/months/centuries (kelis) that was below the belt Rebbi. Why you takin shots at me?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@Kelis, why you so defensive? is it true? Only ment it as a joke, not as a disguised truth.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Dude it was still a shot below the belt and i demand an apology, you cnt jst up and leave for months, leavin no forwadin address or date of your return, nothin. Just me, here, alone! I demand an apology ninja.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I do owe you that, I agree, will PM ya just now, exchange adresses! lol, and send some chocolate to your door

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
To kelis:

Sorry for being a typical Rebbi and leaving you just in the open without explanation. I am sorry and shamed by my actions, my hat should be taken from me and beard shaved clean as my actions do not represent those of which bestowed the powerful beard on my face. Due to my actions I deserve punishment of loud playing RnB music and naked good looking females in my home for one night, touching me in ways that will tempt any Rebbi to commit sin. If you feel that is not enough you can communicate with my superiors to send more woman and this time rather play deep RnB music, this should prove to be the worst punishment ever bestowed to any living Rebbi.

However, you can choose to forgive me and move on with life (of which I would gladly say I would prefer you punish me... HONESTLY SPEAKING).

Regards,
Rebbi

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahahaha lol you better, while you at it, i want a BMW 745 with built in navigator, cruise control and seat ma**ager, you better nt say no ;D

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahahaha Ima organise 10 women in wet t-shirts with big boobs and big a**es. They will be instructed to do all sorts of nasty jezabelle (sp) like things on you whilst you are tired down and Avant pumping through your speakers. LOL you would commit so much sin, you'd be on first name basis with the devil :D