Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
VW GOLFS & polos I see around >:(
Pyro and liquidz drive a VWGolf and they wont appreciate that statement

i dont appreciate it either, ayo deac, next time ur in the J holler at me, will come give u a GTi experience that will convert u
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

i dont appreciate it either, ayo deac, next time ur in the J holler at me, will come give u a GTi experience that will convert u

will hoes be involved

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

will hoes be involved

im sure we can arrange something
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
nicca f*** a GOLF 4 [latest apparently]

that whip is mad overrated, i got this nigger that moves with'it, talks too much, doesnt drink nor smoke, one of those straight edge dudes who embrace coca cola every f***ing time. so he calls this whip the car of the year

if you think a golf 4 is dope nigger GTFOH!!!!!
Hood.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

Eish, the village is two models behind. Rural people...smh
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

i have a feeling that this dude's dad and mom have bought a 2 room house in some township and moved away from their  room mud house in the villages. i may live in the villages but i have a good and lavish life than you, matter fact most people in my village got nice lives than you boy so before you hate on village people f***ing fallback. i got family members with cribs in joburg, durban, p.e and .el bitch hahahaha f*** catching feelings and f*** a newbie that hasnt reached 500 posts f*** YOU TO DEATH NICCA HAHAHAH
Hood.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

i have a feeling that this dude's dad and mom have bought a 2 room house in some township and moved away from their  room mud house in the villages. i may live in the villages but i have a good and lavish life than you, matter fact most people in my village got nice lives than you boy so before you hate on village people f***ing fallback. i got family members with cribs in joburg, durban, p.e and .el bitch hahahaha f*** catching feelings and f*** a newbie that hasnt reached 500 posts f*** YOU TO DEATH NICCA HAHAHAH

I luv how this fool likes to defend his "fairy tale" lavish lifestyle at the slightest provocation, insecure mofo.

Lil nigga u're not living it, u're typing it on your keyboard :D :D :D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
golf GTI  I have never seen a more overrated car as this, smh @ the vr6 getting canned for this shit

I liked the VR6 too, but a GTI is still a dope car for it's category. It doesn't get rave reviews for nothing.

The VR6 was not really canned, it evolved into an Golf IV R32.

New high-performance models included the 3.2L VR6 engined four-wheel-drive Golf R32 introduced in 2004, a 2.8 L four-wheel drive Golf VR6 4Motion version available succeeding the Mk3 VR6 which used a 2.8 L VR6 and only had front-wheel drive, as well as the famous 1.8T (turbo) 4cyl. that is shared between Audi and VW models.

word! vr6 wasn't canned for the Gti. the Gti has always been around.. like Mega says, its evolved. from the Golf 3 vr6, it became the Golf 4 Gti-R, then Golf V R32. technically, the vr6 aint really even go anywhere as Mega so eloquently explains
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 08:52:29 PM by Koli »
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

I guess this beef here will never stop ne? Lol! ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
BMW  was was hater-free until they made they made the hatchback, i dont care what you think and f***ing fallback as a matter of fact

i hate beamer hatchbacks and i so wish that merc doesn't make a f***in hatchback or else im hatin on it too
Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
BMW  was was hater-free until they made they made the hatchback, i dont care what you think and f***ing fallback as a matter of fact

i hate beamer hatchbacks and i so wish that merc doesn't make a f***in hatchback or else im hatin on it too

FACT: Beemer is to Mercedes Benz like Liverpool is to Manchester United. inferior!  :P :P :P

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

FACT: Beemer is to Mercedes Benz like Liverpool is to Manchester United. inferior!  :P :P :P

ye koli uyanyo itransi sbar? ndbaselwaye i twana apha engingqini i betha nge polo fondini, lekaka yentwana ayinayo nedegree futhi, yesessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!1
Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

ye koli uyanyo itransi sbar? ndbaselwaye i twana apha engingqini i betha nge polo fondini, lekaka yentwana ayinayo nedegree futhi, yesessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!1

andinayo... my last car got hijacked from me.. i've only had two so far so kusekude phambhili. kodwa ndiyidinga ngakumbhi enye. baseleka usiya ngakhona kaloku madala! mayibe yiMotivation yoba ugqibe is'gela ugqiba kwasa lok****** in fact!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 09:19:18 PM by Koli »