• Rebbi Muzik

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
stalk the bitch... call her at certain times each day on private nd breathe like u f***in and each time u about to drop u let her know:
" am watchin u bitch" in a husky voice.

make sure u see her on a daily and each time u do, aim for eye contact and then smile at her skanky a**.
she wud even regret askin ya'll to get bak 2getha.
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
ROFLMAO :D hahahahahahaha MOFFG.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
stalk the bitch... call her at certain times each day on private nd breathe like u f***in and each time u about to drop u let her know:

make sure u see her on a daily and each time u do, aim for eye contact and then smile at her skanky a**.

i bet my a** that you dont have the male balls to do that, you wouldn't threaten a high school chick

calling chicks and intimidating them with weird voices and delusional threats aint my thingy, some cats is too gay to be walking around with male bodies n shit. you got dudes who are willing to waste their time and money calling chicks [who blatantly dont give a f*** about them] in the middle of the night and niggers be breathin on calls like they on some ken kaniff shit.

how you gonna call a chick in the midst of a night and breath on her ears? only a bitch a** punk does that, i reckon this punk threatens his little brother every night he eats the left overs in the pots.

real niggers dont threaten chicks, they put all that shit that is impossible for you to do on practice, blow a chicks brains out coz of jealousy or poke bitches with home made knives several time on the chest. thats how crazy motherf***ers do

they not into this rich boy rich kid coconut shit whereby niggers be stealin their ex-girl's clothes on the line and burnin em up
Hood.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
ROFLMAO :D hahahahahahaha MOFFG.

4real..she'd be terrified thinkin y on earth she bent ova in da 1st place.
I DON'T GET PLAYED I GET LAY'D!!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Bwakakakaka funniest shit I've heard in days.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Ive recently dumped a unfaithful and untrustworthy chick i was seeing yesterday, today she called me and told me she cant live without me [go f*** yourself] is what i said in my response that resulted in her hanging up the phone and texing me some twisted f*** up story in an attempt to lure me back to her lying hands.

mad this broda is complaining about a skimmin bitch. if i don't play u as a bitch, nd me is puttin my shit on the table nd xposed like that, i mean u oughta give the same back. if not then u my enemy. my biggest enemy cos now she knows sum about me( like u think u do) nd she ain't priviledged if she no longer within my circle of friends and family or even my Ivana f***alot's(broads).

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Before this threadgoes any deeper with silliness, here is what you do:
Tell her shit is cool, you can get back together. Then when you have let her believe shit is all good, ask her to make a sextape.

Do the filthiest most disgusting things you can think of to her (mail me for tips) and then either break up with her or do one of her closest friends (also make sure your face isn't in the footage, unless you want it to be). Tell her you can't be with a whore.

Then put the tape on the internet.

Anything else is a waste of time.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Tell her shit is cool, you can get back together. Then when you have let her believe shit is all good, ask her to make a sextape.

Do the filthiest most disgusting things you can think of to her (mail me for tips) and then either break up with her or do one of her closest friends (also make sure your face isn't in the footage, unless you want it to be). Tell her you can't be with a whore.

i can dig dat...but faceless f***a ama be....lol

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Some lady from Deliver us from Eva said that, to get over an old love, you've got to get on top of a new one :D maybe you can try that aswell.

Co Sign. I did this when I was with some trifling bitches some time ago.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

i love this guy  :D
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Mad, please edit your post to include a no homo after your statement.

Then check this:
http://ihatejade.com/?id=ayrkjvfwh9o66zb449z4cz8uncaf0u

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Mad, please edit your post to include a no homo after your statement.

Then check this:
http://ihatejade.com/?id=ayrkjvfwh9o66zb449z4cz8uncaf0u

pyro, i didnt have to include that since i know you is a straight dude who doesnt a**ociate man  8) himself with that kind of stuff, f*** a no homo statement and f*** you for making me spill my redbull
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

*evil laugh** hahahahahahahahaha wicked, I like!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.