Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

First Hotel In Space.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Forget about your rainbow coloured fur coats and diamond studded sungla**es, save your money for this:

Get over yourself.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
who will be the first person to nut in space

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Great, another bit of silliness for rappers to brag about and SA crappers to lie about in their raps.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile

You know that nerd Mark Shuttleworth has done that already.

"OMG, would you look at the power of the computer that runs this ship! Oh...Oh...can't...control...myself.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Get over yourself.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
$4.4 Million for three nights??? :o :o :o Forget about it,this shit is for the super rich.

Unless u're in the business of relieving banks of their money, Cash-in-transit heists and the like... ;D ;D ;D

BARCELONA (Reuters) – A company behind plans to open the first hotel in space says it is on target to accept its first paying guests in 2012 despite critics questioning the investment and time frame for the multi-billion dollar project.

The Barcelona-based architects of The Galactic Suite Space Resort say it will cost 3 million euro ($4.4 million) for a three-night stay at the hotel, with this price including an eight-week training course on a tropical island.

During their stay, guests would see the sun rise 15 times a day and travel around the world every 80 minutes. They would wear velcro suits so they can crawl around their pod rooms by sticking themselves to the walls like Spiderman.

More than 200 people have expressed an interest in traveling to the space hotel and at least 43 people have already reserved.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

You know that nerd Mark Shuttleworth has done that already.

"OMG, would you look at the power of the computer that runs this ship! Oh...Oh...can't...control...myself.....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

speaking about him, where did that rich kid disappear to? last i heard he was planning to buy a crib in england.

why do white people always run to the UK  or Europe when they stackin paper?

you got local billionaire dudes who live overseas, the only thing south African about them is their origin. the rest is European

smh...
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

i bet aliens are laughing their a**'s off whilst mobilizing armies to capture humans
Hood.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

i bet aliens are laughing their a**'s off whilst mobilizing armies to capture humans
and everyday before you ask  Santa to  bring u a Nokia N97
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

and everyday before you ask  Santa to  bring u a Nokia N97

any one who listens to what you say only listens in the sake of listening with out giving any attention to what you are saying because they know deep down in their hearts that your mouth was made for a different purpose than that of the normal human beings, that is instead of talking you shitting
Hood.