Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Oooh HELL NOOO!

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Dang, it's been a min... the purpose of this thread is to expose whatever you came across & you think WTF?!@# just for the fun of it :P

Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
her face looks like....tjo, what the f*** is it with girls and too much make-up, it f***s up their faces so much, they might as well pretend tha they are impersonating Batman's biggest foe.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i always be like WTF  whenever i see a grown a** man on the streets playin his loud a** motorola V360,  that shit is laid out man for real

even them stick up kids in the hood aint f***ing with that anymore, they be like bumping their shit using headphones

f*** these no-intellect havin old f***ers man
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
so the same mofo wins the lottery twice? should play this shit for the first time and see if i wont win. i pray to god that this is not a selfish mofo from the diepkloof shacks

THE saying that lightning does not strike twice in the same place does not ring true for a Limpopo man.

Seven years ago he won R11million in the Lotto when he matched six numbers. Two weeks ago he became the first winner of Lotto’s new PowerBall jackpot prize of R30million – making him the biggest winner in the history of the lottery.

The multi-millionaire had spent R7 on his Quickpick ticket.

“I’m happy and feel blessed about my second big win. But, I believe in third-time luck, so I’ll continue playing both the Lotto and PowerBall, and who knows?”

He said he was planning to extend his business interests into property development after successfully running a small business since 2002.

“I want to venture into property development and help address the plight of homeless people,” he said.

The father of four said he would also invest half of his fortune for his children.

Another PowerBall punter from Free State has come forward to claim her R12million prize.

“I missed the draw on TV so I went to the local retailer to get the results. I checked the numbers on my ticket. After realising that the numbers matched, I ran down the pa**age to the amusement of my family,” she said.

The woman, who works as an administrator, will not quit her job. She has no plans yet but an overseas trip with her family was on the cards.

“PowerBall continues to break boundaries and make history faster than what we had anticipated,” said Gidani’s Thembi Tulwana.

PowerBall draws take place on Tuesday and Friday nights.
Hood.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Eish Blac, sorry man, Mad had to come and ruin your thread. *walks away shaking head. Runs back..*
Oh yea, the way Mad ruins every thread he posts on, ever noticed that? Def a WTF??

Get over yourself.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Eish Blac, sorry man, Mad had to come and ruin your thread. *walks away shaking head. Runs back..*
Oh yea, the way Mad ruins every thread he posts on, ever noticed that? Def a WTF??

you registering on AG  was ther biggest derailment this site will ever get, even mumaki trache is far from achieving the bull kaka you have achieved on this site bitch!
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
This is funny:

Malema to be protected after near-fatal exposure to IQ test   

JOHANNESBURG. The ANC has confirmed that Youth League president Julius Malema needs police "blue light" protection as he is in danger of being killed literally, figuratively and in the ANCYL sense. According to a spokesman Malema was almost killed last week after being exposed to a multiple-choice question in a freak IQ test accident.

Overburdened taxpayers heard on the weekend that they would be paying R300,000 per month for VIP "blue light" police protection for Malema as his life was allegedly in danger.

According to ANCYL spokesman Tantrums Maponya, Malema had been rushed to hospital last week after "racist reactionaries" left an IQ test open on a table in his office.

"We can confirm that President Malema was exposed for 27 seconds to a multiple-choice question involving the relative speeds of two trains, one traveling east and the other west, that leave their stations at the same time," said Maponya.

Asked why it had taken Malema 27 seconds to stop reading the question, Maponya said that Malema was a "cautious reader" and had needed to sound out the words before fully comprehending their "despicable content".

But, he added, the attack by the potentially lethal IQ test had been just the latest in a string of attempts on Malema's life.

"Comrade Julius is constantly being targeted by a**a**ins," he explained. "Two weeks ago while he was redeploying a bag of Jelly Tots into his mouth one of them escaped and got lodged in a plug socket.

"He attempted to retrieve the Tot by maneuvering his tongue into the socket, much as one does with a girl who has stayed for breakfast and taxi money, and was only saved by the foresight of the ANCYL which had failed to pay the electricity bill and had been disconnected."

He said Malema had also narrowly avoided a**a**ination early last month when he had tried to see how much petrol was in his Mercedes by shining his Zippo into the petrol tank.

"Fortunately he had run the car dry during a high-speed journey from his home to the Aroma liquor store," said Maponya.

Asked if University of the Free State rector Jonathan Jansen would also be receiving a blue-light guard, given that he has been threatened with death by the Free State ANCYL, Maponya said that Jansen would probably only be killed literally and figuratively.

"He'll be fine as long as he doesn't leave his office," he said.   

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Where is Rush,Fahfee,Tate,MrC,Nyambs,Maddstone,RR,PyroKinetics(the old one) and Rearrange Reality( The old one) to save the dying site
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Where is Rush,Fahfee,Tate,MrC,Nyambs,Maddstone,RR,PyroKinetics(the old one) and Rearrange Reality( The old one) to save the dying site

desperate situations call for desperate measures make THE MAD RAPPER a mod and witness immense transformation
Hood.

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
@bill hates: where did you find that? very funny

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Where ... ,RR,... and Rearrange Reality( The old one) to save the dying site

errr... we are both still here. what the deal son?