Y THE F**K

Swordsman · 45 · 11334

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Johannesburg niccas always pretend to know a little of everything, i think this has to do with joburg being the most popular city in the country.

i hate it when these big city spoilt brats come down to our hoods and act like they own something when they dont. you got both Johannesburg and Durban niggers fronting on our streets n shit.

now taking shit shit out of context......

just because we dont have a lacoste shop in our hood that doesnt mean we cant afford it and just because you have multiple  shops that sell international clothing brands in your city that also doesnt mean you should f***ing act snobby

i know dudes who come from my hood, went to joburg for 5 years and when they come back they be acting like they was in America and shit. answering every question that includes any joburg celebrity

smh at these niggers
Hood.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
nah man nun, sum c*** rocked up at my boy Fact's studio, while I was recording my project, and the nig. came on like we are primitive and shit, and that we are waiting like hopefull ducks to be discovered by some music exec, and he said he wanted to record a track with us, and we stalled at first, but thought to get his c*** smell out of our faces we might as well record the damn thing and get it over with, and I thought he was ill, only to find out that the nig. is healthy like a newborn, he ain't even got a bacteria or anything the boy aint illing.

So wait: your entire beef with Joburg cats is based on one a**hole f***ing up a studio session?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
nah man nun, sum c*** rocked up at my boy Fact's studio, while I was recording my project, and the nig. came on like we are primitive and shit, and that we are waiting like hopefull ducks to be discovered by some music exec, and he said he wanted to record a track with us, and we stalled at first, but thought to get his c*** smell out of our faces we might as well record the damn thing and get it over with, and I thought he was ill, only to find out that the nig. is healthy like a newborn, he ain't even got a bacteria or anything the boy aint illing.

So wait: your entire beef with Joburg cats is based on one a**hole f***ing up a studio session?

rob, stop being an idiot man, it's been like that with these cats, oh wait, y'all cats, coming to bloem (and the rest of the F.S.) and behaving like superstars, when we all know that peeps in joburg or pta don't give a flying horse's arse about em, but they acting all special in bloem, pshhhh

its like a girl that acts fly around us cause we give her attention when there actually is a dude who is tired of f***ing her

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
One of our senior journalists just walked in and said, "I am about to f*** a man up! I will be f***ing him up on principal, so I am just warning all of you not to write hit about it.
"The fact that he is black has nothing to do with it. It is because he is an a**hole. Don't paint me as a racist."

Then he left. I wonder who this guy is he is gonna f*** up.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
One of our senior journalists just walked in and said, "I am about to f*** a man up! I will be f***ing him up on principal, so I am just warning all of you not to write hit about it.
"The fact that he is black has nothing to do with it. It is because he is an a**hole. Don't paint me as a racist."

Then he left. I wonder who this guy is he is gonna f*** up.

instead of wondering you should be packing your butt with multiple dipers. clearly the man is going to f*** you, so soon you will be shitting on sideways? god  really does exist
Hood.

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
its like a girl that acts fly around us cause we give her attention when there actually is a dude who is tired of f***ing her

but the question is; does the fact that there is a dude who's tired of f***ing her alter her flyness?

unless ofcoz she's not that fly and the only reason y'all give her attention is because she's the only girl you can get close to enough to give her attention and that altered the way you see her.

Jozi STAND UP!

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile

Maybe because you try to hard to talk like an American?

Get over yourself.

Beloe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Gol D FuSer
    • View Profile
Ha dude you only get this from JSec cats? Expand your circle then your illogical hate can be universal. Dont sweat a weak cat no matter his section
FuS
It Aint Like Its Hell Here!

Slickdaddy

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
y the f*** is AG cats proud of being haters
IKATA KEA DIRATA
NNA KE MATHATA FELA
JWALA KEA BOTSHELA>>>

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
I got 99 problems and a bitch aint one sword einklik o batlang what do  you want us to do tsa mo inyela AG is not at your moms joumoeskont  grow up bitch
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Maybe because you try to hard to talk like an American?

you need a hug
Hood.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
This ish is like that anywhere. City cats have that better than you air about them (intentionally or not) when dealing with small town folks. Whether it's New York or J sec, it's like that. Townhsip cats have that over rural cats. Easy. Whether it's Umlazi, Soweto or Mdantsane, same ish. SA cats have that over other African peeps. I'm generalising but I have to. It all comes from them thinking they form a better place or have seen more, done more or know more. Not a big deal really.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Nandos makes the best goddamned wedges on the mathuf***in planet GOTDAMN them shits is straight up crack

That not good enough for ya?

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I hate flavoured water! By the way,isnt cold drink nothing but flavoured water?
Real Recognise Real