Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Y THE F**K

Swordsman · 45 · 11335

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
Ha dude you only get this from JSec cats? Expand your circle then your illogical hate can be universal. Dont sweat a weak cat no matter his section
FuS
nah man nun, sum c*** rocked up at my boy Fact's studio, while I was recording my project, and the nig. came on like we are primitive and shit, and that we are waiting like hopefull ducks to be discovered by some music exec, and he said he wanted to record a track with us, and we stalled at first, but thought to get his c*** smell out of our faces we might as well record the damn thing and get it over with, and I thought he was ill, only to find out that the nig. is healthy like a newborn, he ain't even got a bacteria or anything the boy aint illing.

Maybe because you try to hard to talk like an American?

you need a hug
I got 99 problems and a bitch aint one sword einklik o batlang what do  you want us to do tsa mo inyela AG is not at your moms joumoeskont  grow up bitch

quit trying to hit me and do it......

nywammene

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Ha dude you only get this from JSec cats? Expand your circle then your illogical hate can be universal. Dont sweat a weak cat no matter his section
FuS
nah man nun, sum c*** rocked up at my boy Fact's studio, while I was recording my project, and the nig. came on like we are primitive and shit, and that we are waiting like hopefull ducks to be discovered by some music exec, and he said he wanted to record a track with us, and we stalled at first, but thought to get his c*** smell out of our faces we might as well record the damn thing and get it over with, and I thought he was ill, only to find out that the nig. is healthy like a newborn, he ain't even got a bacteria or anything the boy aint illing.

Maybe because you try to hard to talk like an American?

you need a hug
I got 99 problems and a bitch aint one sword einklik o batlang what do  you want us to do tsa mo inyela AG is not at your moms joumoeskont  grow up bitch

quit trying to hit me and do it......

nywammene

Tsa mo bolella mmao hore nywana mmae she must also tell your grandma hore nywana mmae le nkgonao a bolelle you great grandmother nywana mmae and your great grandmother must tell your great great grandmother nywana mmae and your great great grandmother must tell your great great great grandmother nywana mmae and your great great great mother must tell your great great great great mother that she gave  birth to nasty whores
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Aaaaaaaaaah! e-thuggin...
Real Recognise Real

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

man I hope this bile bitch nigga can back that shit up in person.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

Voetsek
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL ACTION, MAYN AND COME TO THINK I ALMOST MISSED IT....carry on fellas, hurl your mothers thru the dirt on some internet gang banging isht  ::)...SmH!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Cats here crack me the f*** up i swear...
Real Recognise Real

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ill track this skinnny a** sowrdsman  f***er down and  beat the shit outta him for pming  me shit

Hood.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
ya'll best stop the hate on any cats.....

this beef with small town cats has been on goin since Adam ate the apple. them cats accused me for being a jozi cat nd don't know jack about my hood no more.... i'm a Z-town boi... nd no matta how long u been away from ya hood u'd still know the hood it is still ma hood...

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
The reason big city cats act like they are superior is because they come from an environment where competition is fierce. You have people from all over the world attracted to big cities where salaries are higher and general standards in everything are higher. The competition to get to the top is that much harder so if you do make it in a big city, you're doing well.

This is not an excuse for acting like an a**hole. I grew up in London and I used to look down on anyone who wasn't from London (apart from maybe people from New York). Now I live in Cape Town so I have felt what it is like to be looked-down on by people from Joburg. I'm a reformed big city a**hole :)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

That not good enough for ya?

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Why do you care if someone "disrespected" you because you're from the back-water of South Africa? This should motivate you to work harder and prove yourself to dem big city folk.

Get over yourself.