Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

No Shit!!!

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
Ja. Nas has fallen the f*ck off if he's doing tracks with HHP, and for R100 000 only? What's that, like $12 000 or something?
Some cats just don't know when to retire, and quit while they're ahead. smh.

Seriously, what kind of logic is this. I pray that the hardest decision you have to make every day is how long before you flip a burger.   
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Ja. Nas has fallen the f*ck off if he's doing tracks with HHP, and for R100 000 only? What's that, like $12 000 or something?

Seriously, what kind of logic is this. I pray that the hardest decision you have to make every day is how long before you flip a burger.   

Yeah, Co-siggy. The money is irrelevant, it's not like Nas is starving. The fact that Nas agreed to jump on the record is commendable, knowing how arrogant and self-important these US rappers are. NAs is an open minded dude and he could have charged more if he wanted to but that's not what this is about.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Yeah, Co-siggy. The money is irrelevant, it's not like Nas is starving. The fact that Nas agreed to jump on the record is commendable, knowing how arrogant and self-important these US rappers are. NAs is an open minded dude and he could have charged more if he wanted to but that's not what this is about.

Why is it commendable? Wouldn't you do 2 hours work for $13,000?

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Dammn. Niggaz is paid yo.

Give me just 50K, i'll write a better verse than NAS.  ;D

You wish

Dude, 4 50K ? I can churn out a cla**ic for that amount of money. If the verse aint up to standard, i'll get 4 ghostwriters, give them R500 each and we good to go.  ;D

yeah rite...and u'd still have change in ya pockets....

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Its a good move by HHP big up to him but If i was HHP I will want to be in studio with him I wouldn't allow them to give me something that was thrown away and reserved for a wack mixtape
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I think the most amazing thing about this story is that HHP (or his label) have R100k to throw at a feature. That's quite something.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

ETHER!!

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile

You don't want to go there buddy. I doubt your logic has anything on mine...

Seriously, what American rapper does a track with an African rapper? There's a good reason it hasn't happened, or hardly ever, in the 30+ years rap has been around, and I'm talking commercial rap. In terms of commercial success where do African rappers stand relative to American rappers, please tell me that? And Nas IS a commercial rapper I'm sorry to inform you.

I'm sure you feel all glad and gay that an African rapper gets a chance to do a track with a famous American, but you're not seeing it from Nas's p.o.v. Yea, it's probably a gimmick on Nas's part, since he really as fallen off. Nas is nowhere near the most popular he's been in his career. Anyway, what has HHP's career have anyhting to do with you? Yea we're both African, but that doesn't mean shit. Me and Mugabe, Malema, Idi Amin are all Africans, but I don't think they're fantastic. Get off HHP's dick just coz he's South African, you know the dude is a mediocre rapper. And you know this IS a fail for Nas.

So where was my logic faulty? I said Nas has fallen off, do you disagree?
$12 000 is really nothing for Nas, considering, as someone else said, what he pays alone in maintainence.
Do you think doing a track with HHP will help Nas sell more records? I doubt it because: 1) HHP is not such a great rapper, 2) Nas has done this kinda gimmick before, doing a track with one of Marley's sons or summin, 3) Nas hasn't produced any decent album in recent years.

Are you saying you disagree with me that Nas hasn't fallen off? So you're saying the last few albums he released are fantastic, amazing, as good as Illmatic? So you disagree with me saying Nas should retire?

Please point out exactly where my logic is faulty.

Get over yourself.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Seriously, what American rapper does a track with an African rapper? There's a good reason it hasn't happened, or hardly ever, in the 30+ years rap has been around, and I'm talking commercial rap. In terms of commercial success where do African rappers stand relative to American rappers, please tell me that? And Nas IS a commercial rapper I'm sorry to inform you.

I'm sure you feel all glad and gay that an African rapper gets a chance to do a track with a famous American, but you're not seeing it from Nas's p.o.v. Yea, it's probably a gimmick on Nas's part, since he really as fallen off. Nas is nowhere near the most popular he's been in his career. Anyway, what has HHP's career have anyhting to do with you? Yea we're both African, but that doesn't mean shit. Me and Mugabe, Malema, Idi Amin are all Africans, but I don't think they're fantastic. Get off HHP's dick just coz he's South African, you know the dude is a mediocre rapper. And you know this IS a fail for Nas.

$12 000 is really nothing for Nas, considering, as someone else said, what he pays alone in maintainence.
Do you think doing a track with HHP will help Nas sell more records? I doubt it because: 1) HHP is not such a great rapper, 2) Nas has done this kinda gimmick before, doing a track with one of Marley's sons or summin, 3) Nas hasn't produced any decent album in recent years.

Are you saying you disagree with me that Nas hasn't fallen off? So you're saying the last few albums he released are fantastic, amazing, as good as Illmatic? So you disagree with me saying Nas should retire?

nothing to read here but ignorant, incoherent ramblings, so much holes in ur argument, its pointless reading it.

i wasted my 2 minutes
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Point out ONE flaw in my reasoning please, if there are so many.
All I said in my first post was that Nas has fallen off, and $12 000 is pocket change to Nas. And then I was told my reasoning was poor. Please explain that to me. I am a bit thick, and my brain is nowhere near as big as everyone else's here.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 12:41:50 PM by Talentless »

Get over yourself.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Seriously, what American rapper does a track with an African rapper? There's a good reason it hasn't happened , or hardly ever, in the 30+ years rap has been around, and I'm talking commercial rap. In terms of commercial success where do African rappers stand relative to American rappers, please tell me that? And Nas IS a commercial rapper I'm sorry to inform you.  - what does the commercial viability or the lack thereof of an artist have to do with them doing a song together, or in this case on artist asking another for a feature?

I'm sure you feel all glad and gay that an African rapper gets a chance to do a track with a famous American, but you're not seeing it from Nas's p.o.v. Yea, it's probably a gimmick on Nas's part, since he really as fallen off how is it a gimmick?. Nas is nowhere near the most popular he's been in his career - whats your point?.

Anyway, what has HHP's career have anyhting to do with you? Yea we're both African, but that doesn't mean shit. Me and Mugabe, Malema, Idi Amin are all Africans, but I don't think they're fantastic. Get off HHP's dick just coz he's South African, you know the dude is a mediocre rapper - thats your point of view and has no bearing on him doing a song with nas, so whats ur point?. And you know this IS a fail for Nas - how?.

Do you think doing a track with HHP will help Nas sell more records? -  do u know what his motives are for agreeing to be paid for doing the song?

I doubt it because: 1) HHP is not such a great rapper, 2) Nas has done this kinda gimmick before, doing a track with one of Marley's sons or summin - since when is featuring someone a gimmick?, 3) Nas hasn't produced any decent album in recent years. - thats your point of view,

dude seriously! quit

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

That not good enough for ya?

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile

nothing to read here but ignorant, incoherent ramblings, so much holes in ur argument, its pointless reading it.

i wasted my 2 minutes

Where's Nyambz? or is there anyone who knows how much, tumi from the vol paid/ made that track he featured Mainflo on?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 03:21:47 PM by Blac™ »
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

With that response you've illustrated what is wrong with today's hip hop fans.

First being, yes, an acute lack of logic.

Two by ignoring all artistic and musical aspect of this collobaration.
And instead talking about money, record sales and, frankly, gossip.

I could be half a**ed about trying to convince you about Nas' growth or decline.
But there are days when It was written is better than illmatic and songs like "Book of ryhmes" "Rewind" "Blaze a 50" "Can't forget about you" "One mic" hardly point to a writer in decline in fact he remains consintantly the best- a writers' writer. I'll do you a farvour and ignore all the unreleased stuff..."Rise and Fall" "Good Morning" "Stillmatic freestyle"           

But, maybe, that's where we diverge, I'll talk about the music, and you, the divorce settlements.
So I'll leave it at that...   

And lastly do not ever say I don't want to go there when I've been and have the retardedly misspelt T-shirt to prove it...       

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam