« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 02:17:30 PM by Talentless »

Get over yourself.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
What's green, has six legs and could kill you if you fell out of a tree?

A snooker table.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
I met a camel with no humps, so I named him Humphrey.

I'm sure you've heard about the dyslexic who walked into a bra. He also sold his soul to Santa.

Two guys walked into a bar. The third one ducked.

Two guys walked into a bar and said to the bartender, "Why the long face?" It turns out the bartender was a horse.

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
A: A stick.

Get over yourself.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
What do walruses and Tupperware have in common?They both like a tight seal

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

That not good enough for ya?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Q: What did the Jewish pedophile say to the little boy?

A: Would you like to buy some sweeties?

Q: What's the difference between a prostitute and a crack dealer?

A: A prostitute can wash her crack and resell it.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

http://instantcrickets.com/

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Saw an article on THE TIMES yersterday,dude won the lotto l jackpot of R30 million,dude was from the Limpopo farms.So when  he claimed his ticket to the lotto Office,He insisted that he wants it in Cash,the guys at the Lotto office tried to explain to the dude that he need to have a Bank account so that they can transfer his winnings.Dude couldnt let it go and wanted it CASH on his Briefcase.
He said "Ok since you dont want to give me my money,GIVE ME BACK MY R5 Coin i played with.HA HA HA HAH  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Saw an article on THE TIMES yersterday,dude won the lotto l jackpot of R30 million,dude was from the Limpopo farms.So when  he claimed his ticket to the lotto Office,He insisted that he wants it in Cash,the guys at the Lotto office tried to explain to the dude that he need to have a Bank account so that they can transfer his winnings.Dude couldnt let it go and wanted it CASH on his Briefcase.
He said "Ok since you dont want to give me my money,GIVE ME BACK MY R5 Coin i played with.HA HA HA HAH  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Hey! This is supposed to be LAME jokes!

Get over yourself.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Q: How do you make an Orphans hands bleed?

A: Tell them to clap till daddy comes home.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

http://instantcrickets.com/ @ this post

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
AH!!! WELL!! Those were lame jokes!! tyhini

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
A very dark skinned black guy walks into a bar with a bright, multi-coloured parrot on his shoulder. The barman looks at him and says "jees, where did u get him?"

The parrot responds to him and says "In Africa, they're all over the place".
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Hybrid

• infinite perfection
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
  • iced out
    • View Profile
    • no site

conversation between a teacher and her student

T:  thabo do you pray before eating?

S: no miss

T: why, because you should?

S: miss, because my mom cooks so igood i focsu all my attention to her meals...............

lame... :P saw an old dude laughing at this and i just shaked my head at him.
i stay winning

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

of course you'd participate

:P