Sennheiser Hd 448
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The only two that belong on that list are the last two. The Koss is a very average set of phones and so are the skullcandy ones (More image and hype)

I have about 16 pairs of headphones, from Shures and Sennheisers to a pair of entry level skullcandies. YOu probably just pasted this list of some geek site who ranked them according to price or looks rather than actual sound quality.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
co-sign the hate. The products shown aren't even the same catergory.

I rock SE115 Sound Isolating Earphones:

Evolved from earphone technology road-tested by pro musicians and perfected by Shure engineers, the compact SE115 delivers a warm, detailed audio listening experience that’s free from outside noise.

Dynamic MicroSpeaker II
The SE115 features 2nd Generation Dynamic driver to deliver detailed, warm, sound quality with improved ba**. Rediscover your favorite music—richer and more lifelike than you’ve ever heard it.

Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block over 90 percent of ambient noise. Combined with the compact design and a modular cable, interruptions from the outside world are minimized, enabling you to focus on your music.

Pyro what earbuds have served you well?
What over-ears are good value?
Anyone tried the Beats by Dr Dre?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 08:51:06 PM by TATEguru v.2K9 »

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
therz the AKGz, SONY & them BOSE driver units with ill sensitivity like Ralph Tresvant, signal to noice above 103db & 4Hz - 28000KHz freq range though the human ear can only percieve dynamics less than that.., I doubt that.. It's amazing how humans can hear the direction sound came from ... the golden ration

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
@Tate, your image is broken.

For my money (literally my money) you can't get more solid than these:

And I got them before I realised they are BBC standard-issue. To say they rock is an understatement.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:35:46 PM by rob_one »
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Wyzee

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
co-sign the hate. The products shown aren't even the same catergory.

I rock SE115 Sound Isolating Earphones:

Evolved from earphone technology road-tested by pro musicians and perfected by Shure engineers, the compact SE115 delivers a warm, detailed audio listening experience that’s free from outside noise.

Dynamic MicroSpeaker II
The SE115 features 2nd Generation Dynamic driver to deliver detailed, warm, sound quality with improved ba**. Rediscover your favorite music—richer and more lifelike than you’ve ever heard it.

Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block over 90 percent of ambient noise. Combined with the compact design and a modular cable, interruptions from the outside world are minimized, enabling you to focus on your music.

Pyro what earbuds have served you well?
What over-ears are good value?
Anyone tried the Beats by Dr Dre?
I've had a shot at the Beats ..and damn dude .. believe the hype  those things are excellent.. beautiful and effective..a bit pricy but they're worth it ...
If music be the food of life .. then feed me till i;m obese

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I doubt the beats could be worth that much money.

For that price one could get 2 pairs of top of the range Shures or Sennheisers or even a pair of B&Ws. I'm sure they're good, but how much of the price is linked to the fact that they are endorsed by Dre.

Tate, my best earbuds were the Shure noise cancelling ones. They died a few month's ago though, when I accidently let one get wet. Now only the right side plays.

For a pair of good budget buds (less than R500) go for the Sennheiser CX300 or the Griffin Tunebuds. The tunebuds are about R300, but the sound is not bad at all, especially if you are just using them for listening on your iPod. If it is for use with high Fi or something go for the shure.