Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Master P's Top 5

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Master P’s Top 5 Dead or Alive

AllHipHop.com: Who makes your Top 5 emcees of all time?
Master P:

Tupac: He was the greatest of all time. He was the one that came from the streets that was able to reach a whole different culture.

Run-D.M.C.: For what they did.

Eminem: To be able to break into an African-American game, I would have to take my hat off to him for that.

Biggie: For what he brought to the game. This was more of an image-driven business and his ability to conquer a fan base was incredible.

And Jay-Z. That's a good 5.

Master P: Wait, I also left out Rakim and Scarface. That's my Top 7.

THE SIDEBAR

AllHipHop.com: Where do you think you fall on that list?

Master P: I think I've changed the game. I taught the game how to hustle so I think I probably would make the Top 10 or 20 for my hustling skills. I don't really try to be the best rapper in the game but I use my talent to be able to dominate a market like nobody else did. I also brought the independence to the game. That alone puts me on the list.
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i think thats a fair top 5... wouldn't fight someone who gave me this top 5 or 7

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Master P: I think I've changed the game. I taught the game how to hustle so I think I probably would make the Top 10 or 20 for my hustling skills. I don't really try to be the best rapper in the game but I use my talent to be able to dominate a market like nobody else did. I also brought the independence to the game. That alone puts me on the list.

I like how he put this. respect. I forgive him for annoying me all those years.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

co-sign!!! much respek

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I thought Master P was dead or something, who done resurrected him....?

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
[AllHipHop.com: Where do you think you fall on that list?

When I read this I was confused for a moment and thought this was Rakim in the interview...

Get over yourself.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Yeah, likewise. Makes a refreshing change to hear a rapper being humble and acknowledging their realistic place in the game.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
realistically, u put him the same place u put Diddy and them.. except he really put on for the south! i think he's the real king of the south  :o ? no really!  :P

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Master P taught the game How to "IM BOUT IT" :D

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
him a bigga man to admit him not a best rapper but a hustler dat made an impact in the game...which yep him did.

but as for the top 5, for me RUN DMC wud be replaced by NWA(even tho theiirs was just a stint.)

JAY Z needs to be replaced by BIG L( dats an impact maker)

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile

Yeah, likewise. Makes a refreshing change to hear a rapper being humble and acknowledging their realistic place in the game.

Yeah. He knew where his talents were and he exploited them well. He was the ultimate hustler at the time. This dude used to fund his own shit 100%, distribution and all. Not just music but movies as well.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.