Africasgateway.com

regrets!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Smh @ me for being a late bloomer in pimpin broads.

Choose another word. You my friend, are no pimp.

Don't forget, we know all about your little incidents.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
That picture is really disturbing RR.Damn mang!
Real Recognise Real

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I agree, that pic is definitely no ayoba.

Smh @ me for being a late bloomer in pimpin broads.

Choose another word. You my friend, are no pimp.

Don't forget, we know all about your little incidents.

hahahahahah!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
i wudn't say i regret, but i know i cud have dun sumthings in my life betta.

i could have listened to my boi when he said don't nab those sweets from spaar...the worst humiliation of my life, plus the shit got me a record from the magistrate nd her cronies.

and i now trully regret having read all ya posts.... :D :D :D
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i've always told myself never to approad a woman you dont know on any public transport. i decided to break that rule 3 years ago, well... probably the most embarrasing moment of my life. flippin girl thought i was gonna rob her. and everybody looked at me on the train like wtf.

I met the girl a year later she didnt realised i was the same guy, we dated and i told her about that encounter. she felt so bad, every now and then during the time we dated she'd bring it up telling me how bad she still feels about it.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
i've always told myself never to approad a woman you dont know on any public transport. i decided to break that rule 3 years ago, well... probably the most embarrasing moment of my life. flippin girl thought i was gonna rob her. and everybody looked at me on the train like wtf.

I met the girl a year later she didnt realised i was the same guy, we dated and i told her about that encounter. she felt so bad, every now and then during the time we dated she'd bring it up telling me how bad she still feels about it.

Ok, now for the true story. How much did you sell her cellphone for? And what did you do with the rest of the goods in her bag?
Beating bitches since 1982.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
I regret that tomorrow, the 14th of November 2009 I must live Johannesburg. Oh I love home and all, ndiwakhumbule amaMpondo akuthi but yerr... I'm gonna miss...mhh... ya neh. :(
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
I regret ever getting an office job. I hate every minute being cooped up in here
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
i regret everything regreting stands for...lmfu...
why does regrets always come afterwards...it sucks...i mean if i beat sum punk up today ima regret it tomorow cause he will
most problably come back with his cousins n em...i aint scared...i just regret it...plus its just wack to look over your own back...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

dropbomb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-3
  • God's Miracle
    • View Profile
    • Nuclear
quiting ma 1st job even dou they where ready to kiss ma a**

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile

smh for remembering that for a whole year.

Get over yourself.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

smh for remembering that for a whole year.

please rephrase

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
1.  I regret not following my burning pa**ion to be on radio
2.  I regret having dated someone who ended up in jail... (talk about bad judge of character)
3.  I regret not feeling on that booty from the strip club I went to last week. - too shy, but o gosh she smelt amazingly amazing and her felt like butter! lol
4.  I always regret not saying what I want to say especially when angry!
5.  Regret not letting my hair down and living on the edge a bit.  missed alot of great adventures coz of this!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
regrets not checking for my keys before i left work. got home, cant find my keys. last time i used a locksmith it cost me R735, since i dont feel like paying that much. i went to find a screw driver, did some uncrewing on the burglar bars. im inside find the spare key for the door cant find one for the security gate.