Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MASTA ACE & EDO G - Arts & Entertainment.....!

oints · 16 · 5253

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Masta Ace & Edo G - Arts & Entertainment

LINK REMOVED/?yjc3zuwivmx

Thank you very, very much.

MY GOD...this is a BEAUTIFUL ALBUM yo...! ive had it on rotation since the morning...features production from M PHAZES, DJ SPINNA and a coupla cats i didnt know of...but TRUST ME, their WORK IS STELLAR...teh beat production on this album alone is worth a HUGE MENTION...masta ACE & ed G are in my opinion THAT NEW tag team...IM talking they could easily take us back to the EPMD, DAZ EFX, LORD TARIQ, PETER GUZ, ERA...tehy feed of each other on this album...its PURE SYMBIOSIS...i liked it very much...

fav joints:

-A' & E's ft MArsha Ambroscious (produced by BABY DOOKS)........sick sick BEAT...!

"EDO, earned everythin far from easily,
equal to ACE so we split the pie up evenly
i stay fly like Emilia Airheart,
eclipse any emcee, within an earshot" (c) EDO G

-Little Young......Produced BY M PHAZES.......................the CONCEPT ALONE reminds me of that story telling, KRS ONE, GZA style of wordplay, where u use a word(s)...in this case "little & young" and make a whole story out of that..sick concept  ;)

"as a YOUNG EMCEE could i take the game over,
i sign with YOUNG MONEY get rich dumb easy
YOUNG BOYZ get....PUT ON, like YOUNG JEEZY" (c) MASTA ACE 

(whats crazy is that the "young" reference in his verse is part of a narration of how they see hiphop using actual emcces/establishments that use the word "young" in them or are known by)

-Reminds me.................produced by DJ Supreme One.................Supreme One cooked a summer banger with this one...its FRESH

- Black Ice (Interlude)...............this is just a crazy poem interlude...almost sounds like a spoof of sumin you would hear back on the roots or Nas albums wherer the break has a poet going hard at it...well done, not corney, fits!

- GOOD MUSIC ft Posdnuos & light.......Produced by DJ SPINNA............this is BY FAR my favourite JOINT on the album...its just what i needed to hear at the right time...very rea**uring of that people who care about  the integrity of music still exist and are going hard for what they appreciate...SPINNA is crazy for the beat on this jam...the JAZZY, Electronic synths just MURDER the vibe...too SICK!

- Over There....Produced by M Phazes

- Eig8ht is Enuf....Produced by Frank Dukes

-Here i Go Again........funny jam...BUT HITS HARD...reality...peep EDO G's verse, he opens the joint!

MASTA ACE & EDO G

PEEP THE ALBUM OUT, if you havent already....its a NICE ONE  ;)

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
these MCz with the album producerz throughout their albums is sumn I'd bump quicker..
sumn good for the weekend, yess

tHIR[13]tEen

• The dude you've never met
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +6/-3
  • I'm really into Kwaito, Hip Hop is just a foot in the door...
    • View Profile
    • Press Play Music
Got it this morning. This is an unsurprizingly dope record. The credits tell the story. This is how you shut down 2009
I, myself cannot make beats so i sell you those of others. It's a fair trade

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
summertime with them WHK lagerz in the savanah & that sunshine ol school & the new yes.. this album is tight bangin, dang its hot today tha Hoek

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
summertime with them WHK lagerz in the savanah & that sunshine ol school & the new yes.. this album is tight bangin, dang its hot today tha Hoek

swear to god Daliq, u need to drop a code book on us so we know what u sayin half the time ..lol.. but no lie HERE, the ACE OF MASTA  & CRAZY EDDIE are CUCKOO for this one   :)

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
On first bump, I pressed the stop button...Masta Ace sounded incredibly boring (yes San, I said it ;D). But after the nods, I'll give it a second chance...and it better NOT disappoint!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
On first bump, I pressed the stop button...Masta Ace sounded incredibly boring (yes San, I said it ;D). But after the nods, I'll give it a second chance...and it better NOT disappoint!

:-X BITE YOUR TONGUE....lol...give it another chance homes  ;)

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp

Like the intelligent, handsome black man that I am ( ::)), I gave it a listen, and it has potential to grow on me. Props for hooking this up ;)

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
yo oints no better way to tell it
all them ca**ettes dug me this jewel...  this is rap for real sumn we feel

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Like the intelligent, handsome black man that I am ( ::)), I gave it a listen, and it has potential to grow on me. Props for hooking this up ;)

peace allah...much love to SOUL AMAZING he laced us up with the connect, i just scooped it up and got smacked  ;) glad u like it!

yo oints no better way to tell it
all them ca**ettes dug me this jewel...  this is rap for real sumn we feel

no doubt pa, EDO & I go way back, soon as i saw this, i had to jump on it...didnt disappoint...MAD PUNCHES, MAD BEAT WORK...tight combo from OL SKOOL LEGENDS   8)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe