That not good enough for ya?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
u know prior to this cotto fight i thought money was untouchable..but im starting to doubt that..

im not so sure that mayweather can beat pacman

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the f*** outta here  floyd is probably the best defensive fighter of this generation (maybe on Sweat Pea was better) so dont think because Manny tagged Cotto he is going land similar punches on Mayweather. Pacman has never fought anyone even as remotely fast as Floyd at these higher weights. But him being a southpaw could cause problem. The last time Floyd actually took flush power shots was from Zab Judah actually.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
yeah pacman against cotto made me think for a second if mayweather could handle him, but my money will still be on money, its a different fight, with a different fighter.

but pacman is fast yo
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
expect Floyd to cause ma**ive suicides in the Philiphines...and we will know in the first two rounds. If Pacman is not getting Floyd with big shots early and Floyd is able to roll his punches just like any other fighters.. it is a wrap...because Floyd is the superior technician and will outbox Pacman..and are people forgetting that Pacman is NOT that great of a defensive boxer...and can become unhinged in fights (Pacman vs Marquez is a perfect example).

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I hope Pacman beats the shit out of this boy. He is too arrogant for my liking and I do think he is gonna have trouble against Manny.

On another note, Facebook just recommended I become friends with One of the Kardashian sisters. Its strange cos none of my friends are friends with any of them.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
wont happen tho, pacman's overly agressive style may work against other lames but he'll get counterpunched all night against PBF, realtalk when have you seen a fighter get close to PBF without paying the price?

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
the f*** outta here  floyd is probably the best defensive fighter of this generation (maybe on Sweat Pea was better) so dont think because Manny tagged Cotto he is going land similar punches on Mayweather. Pacman has never fought anyone even as remotely fast as Floyd at these higher weights. But him being a southpaw could cause problem. The last time Floyd actually took flush power shots was from Zab Judah actually.

Well Deac when u decide to get off mayweather's testis and see the world as the rest of us see it u might wanna realise that in pacman mayweather has a real opponent - not saying he will lose but lets not forget that pacman knocked the shit out of hitman - which is really a cause for concern my man

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Well Deac when u decide to get off mayweather's testis and see the world as the rest of us see it u might wanna realise that in pacman mayweather has a real opponent - not saying he will lose but lets not forget that pacman knocked the shit out of hitman - which is really a cause for concern my man

floyd did the exact same shit and he also beat a dela hoya that wasnt over the hill

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

On another note, Facebook just recommended I become friends with One of the Kardashian sisters. Its strange cos none of my friends are friends with any of them.

hahaha

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I missed it. no body told me about this fight. damn

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Deac i agree with you, they gotta make it happen though...floyd patience = manny's downfall as i see it...

Plus cotto was an already damaged fighter after the loss to that cocksucker Margarito, all in all i wish he woulda stayed with his game plan, he started well then just decided to be macho...smh at his face looking like crushed grapes..
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

He sounds like a shook one to me, but we'll see.
M Turn