Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Bongani Fa**ie is on coke and has left Jozi?

Mega · 45 · 31965

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
I don't know about 'it's all good PR'.

If I wrote a story about you saying that I'd heard you were a paedophile because someone I know saw you hanging around with some young boys and saw paedo pron on your computer - would that be good PR for you?

And we all know there's no smoke without fire right?

In the UK, even the shitty papers like The Sun and the Daily Sport get sued for big sums when they print unfounded stories that infringe privacy or are libelous. The fact that they are shitty papers doesn't make it ok.

NOW NOW Damian, lets not drag out my dirty laundery into the public....all im saying is you can put a spin on it however you want, and quite frankly, doing coke is not in the same league as Paedophilia....its worked wonders in the past for Nirvana (although kirk blew his brains out), lets not forget the RAT PACK (frank sinatra and em) that made a killing offa scandalous goings on in their lives...!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I don't know about 'it's all good PR'.

If I wrote a story about you saying that I'd heard you were a paedophile because someone I know saw you hanging around with some young boys and saw paedo pron on your computer - would that be good PR for you?

And we all know there's no smoke without fire right?

In the UK, even the shitty papers like The Sun and the Daily Sport get sued for big sums when they print unfounded stories that infringe privacy or are libelous. The fact that they are shitty papers doesn't make it ok.

NOW NOW Damian, lets not drag out my dirty laundery into the public....all im saying is you can put a spin on it however you want, and quite frankly, doing coke is not in the same league as Paedophilia....its worked wonders in the past for Nirvana (although kirk blew his brains out), lets not forget the RAT PACK (frank sinatra and em) that made a killing offa scandalous goings on in their lives...!

haha :)

yes, coke is not the same as paedophilia, but corporates do not like dealing with people who have such allegations hanging over them so it's quite possible he could lose earnings as a result of these stories.

My point still doesn't change - journalists need to be held accountable. I would love Bongani to sue the paper and make them pay him a couple of mill... think of all the coke he could buy with that! :)

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I know the ninja smokes a lot of weed,and hangs out with a lot of dodgy little dudes most of which are friends from school(And Brenda's friends' kids) Never saw any evidence of hard drugs though...bt then again I was only there for 1 day...
Real Recognise Real

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
what do you guys think of what Cpt Schti said? i think it's very possible.

i've noticed, from personal experience, that a lot of people in the entertainment industry have journo friends in Jozi. a hired gun, so to speak.

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Cocaine is taking over in areas that would be making Biko spin in his grave (God rest him). I can't even talk to half the cats I used to know. And not just because I'm an a**hole.  Regardless of this case being true or not, shit is getting way out of hand. Bongz needs to check who he a**ociates with, hard to say but true. People will f*** around and leave you dead on day six with their in and out bathroom parties. Hope he is aware, sure he is though. People can't see further than the omo half the time, I think I've ranted on this before. Smoke=fire? Dunno, but the white elephant here (scuse the pun) is the unhealthy fixation so many young, successful Africans develop with this crap. I hope to ufck Bongani avoids the pitfalls. It can be harmless but has left a number of naked dudes swinging from their own rafters in recent years. Duiwels! haha

Someone is definitely sneaking that shit into some meaningful cirlces. Some unscrupulous motherufckers out there.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Someone is definitely sneaking that shit into some meaningful cirlces. Some unscrupulous motherufckers out there.

word. not to be an a**hole or anything, but a lot of wealthy/entertainer types in Jozi are incredibly impressionable. and as long as this remains the case, the dealer dudes are gonna keep making cake off of them.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Bongz needs to check who he a**ociates with, hard to say but true. People will f*** around and leave you dead on day six with their in and out bathroom parties.

nah I dunno about this Bongz is not necessarily an innocent bystander in all of this. But he has been on them for a while so i guess Capt Schti has a point when he says that the story is not about drugz but about him going at it on his own..

But haSNt Fa**ie Records been up for a while now?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

word. not to be an a**hole or anything, but a lot of wealthy/entertainer types in Jozi are incredibly impressionable. and as long as this remains the case, the dealer dudes are gonna keep making cake off of them.

Impressionable? Really? Impressionable? My 5 year old niece is impressionable. These guys are just dumb as f***. They are dumdidumdumdum dum dum right down to the person who was "funding their lifestyle"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Impressionable? Really? Impressionable? My 5 year old niece is impressionable. These guys are just dumb as f***. They are dumdidumdumdum dum dum right down to the person who was "funding their lifestyle"

ha ha. okay i concede. they're f***ing retards.  :D

but Khanyi Mbau is the shit!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I've also noticed how you can't be considered cool nowadays if you aren't sitting around sniffing low-grade "cocaine" that is so cut with shit that you are probably sniffing 90% baby powder.

Guys think its a sign of how successful you are. I was hanging with this hot chickadee on Saturday night and I was really feeling her. Then some dudes I know come up to me and ask me if I can't help them score a few lines. When I tell them I am not into that shit, they act all shocked and ask me how come I am not, I'm working and I earn a salary. I should be balling like them.

Then the chick tells me she can hook them up, cos she has a dealer that will deliver 24/7. I just lost interest right there.

All these guys are doing it, because they somehow feel like you have to be seen shoving shit up your nose to be considered cool, or for people to believe your pretentious swagger. It tends to be the kids with the brightest clothes and biggest fake chain.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Cocaine is taking over in areas that would be making Biko spin in his grave (God rest him). I can't even talk to half the cats I used to know. And not just because I'm an a**hole.  Regardless of this case being true or not, shit is getting way out of hand. Bongz needs to check who he a**ociates with, hard to say but true. People will f*** around and leave you dead on day six with their in and out bathroom parties. Hope he is aware, sure he is though. People can't see further than the omo half the time, I think I've ranted on this before. Smoke=fire? Dunno, but the white elephant here (scuse the pun) is the unhealthy fixation so many young, successful Africans develop with this crap. I hope to ufck Bongani avoids the pitfalls. It can be harmless but has left a number of naked dudes swinging from their own rafters in recent years. Duiwels! haha

Pityfull
Out of all the Million great activities out there in the world why would any one chose to do coke.,f*** these losers man!!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
The harm is here is not drugs or Bongani's health.
The argument on whether he does them or not (probably does) or that he can sue is ignoring the bigger ploy of this article.   

This is a story about a cat wanting to go on his own.
So why would'nt the person with the most to lose plant, a very biased and mean-spirited story in the media. 
The story is meant to keep Bongani on a different drug (not cocaine), and that's financial dependency.

I feel that the person saying this;
"None of them work. They are always there and they do copious amounts of drugs - especially coke. They have no money and they influence him. He pays for all these drugs."

Is the same person saying this,
""I don't know anything about the drugs. From my side, there is no evidence of any drug taking.
He has decided to start Fa**ie records and that is where it is at. He will still be producing songs for Jozi but that's it. We are obviously sad about it. He is setting up his own place and doing Fa**ie Records."

This is about keeping Bongani is circle of dependacy, (again not on drugs).                 

ah, it makes sense, now.

very clever, i must say.

Damn, I almost missed it. Peep this - the article even praises Ghetto Ruff saying they have been sponsoring Bongz's lifestyle. Damn! Lance is something else.

Tabloids live on this ish. Hope Bongz recovers though. He's really dope. I'm with D Pleezy. He should sue the suckers.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Okay, now PM  me if you want the link to Miss Universe 2008 and Miss Trinidad and Tobago in a threesome. It is awesomeness.

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
From a local blog, about Bongs reasons 4 leaving.

A source very close to the action said that Bongani and Lance Stehr, owner of Ghetto Ruff Records had a ma**ive blowout and that Bongz has left Jozi. I was told that Bongani left because he was unhappy with the way Jozi has been marketed, money issues and lack of equal oppurtunity among the group, and allegedly blames Lance for these woes.

I knew Lance was the main reason, it was only a matter of time. The others are going to leave sooner or later. Lance is on some Suge Knight shit with his artists.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I've also noticed how you can't be considered cool nowadays if you aren't sitting around sniffing low-grade "cocaine" that is so cut with shit that you are probably sniffing 90% baby powder.

Guys think its a sign of how successful you are. I was hanging with this hot chickadee on Saturday night and I was really feeling her. Then some dudes I know come up to me and ask me if I can't help them score a few lines. When I tell them I am not into that shit, they act all shocked and ask me how come I am not, I'm working and I earn a salary. I should be balling like them.

Then the chick tells me she can hook them up, cos she has a dealer that will deliver 24/7. I just lost interest right there.

All these guys are doing it, because they somehow feel like you have to be seen shoving shit up your nose to be considered cool, or for people to believe your pretentious swagger. It tends to be the kids with the brightest clothes and biggest fake chain.

About the whole cocaine=popularity topic, I'd like to show what these people are really viewed as:

If a commerical comes on, wait till the skit starts.